X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oy Bren who are you calling nosy? I'm just mildly curious
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening Folks, it was nice here today,and took my wife a wee run to Helensburgh, called in to a garden center for lunch, the food was good but I thought a bit pricey, so I let OH pay it, while there I noted one of those placks with somr verse in it, I was going to point it out to my wife then thought better of it just incase it gave her ideas, it said Marrage is like a deck of cards In the beggining all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade. There was a slight coolness comeing from her, I mean its a simple mistake to put the butter in the freezer, and how was I to know that we didn`t have more milk for the breakfast, if we had went back to bed it could have thawed out by the time we got back up
      VC it wasn`t the key board that the Water Of Life spilled down, it was my throat, and Jay no we didnt drink too much, it was only the one bottle, but thats me finished drinking So now I am going out to the greenhouse for a time I can`t be bothered with that Strictly that is on just now. So I will wish you all a good night, and as I said no more drink,, well till the next time. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening,

Not been on here for a while. I've had no computer. Will be getting it back tomorrow. I split coffee on it last week and all the buttons became sticky. Thank god I have laptop insurance on it. Not been down to the allotment this week, but OH has.

Time for a glass of wine
        Carrie

Comment

• Nice to see you back with us Carriann!

Right...off to the land of nod for me....might go mushroom picking tomorrow- depends on the weather
          Sleep well peeps
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all, rary you should have popped in for a coffee...it would have been cheaper here! If it's the garden centre I'm thinking of, it is expensive and not that good as far as I'm concerned.
            Good to see you back Carrie, hope the laptop's ok!
            sigpic

Comment

• Now you say, ^^^^^^ but you are right Jay the food was ok but it is not a good GC by the way is the coffee by appointment only?
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Hello Carrie *waves*

Not quite sure why I am making jam at 7am on a Sunday...strong coffee required!
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Mornin sparrow n'all!

Cor..you're up early Sparrow!

Really heavy frost here this morning...think it must have rained in the night then frozen.
                  The bedroom window was frozen shut!..And there was a tiny icicle on the window frame.
                  First icicle of the winter!!!!
                  Looks like mushrooming isn't going to happen then

What's everyone else up to today?...we're off out to , well, our house tonight. Our Aussie guests have invited us over for a 'real' curry.
                  Should be interesting to see if it's Indian or Asian ....but as I love both, I'm really looking forward to it!
                  Must get the woodstove it...it's cold here this morning....
                  Have a great day peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
                    Hello Carrie *waves*

Not quite sure why I am making jam at 7am on a Sunday...strong coffee required!
                    I can answer that for you sparrow ..................

Because you're completely out of your tree

Comment

• Hi all.

Been a funny old few weeks for me so haven't been around much. My life seems to be like waiting for a bus, not much happens then all of a sudden 3 appear together!

Anyway, just felt like popping back to say hi and for a quick catch up. My garden and indoor hydroponics efforts have been sorely neglected lately so I'm hoping a wee read round here will make me want to be more productive again.

Hope you are all fairing ok. Off for a read now.

Comment

• Morning all
                        Sorry sparrow (mod training to blame)
                        No plans today but it will be happening outside
                        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Nice to see you back gg!

Comment

• Morning, found my latest favourite Sunday breakfast a bacon roll topped with oven roasted toms.

Originally posted by gardening_gal View Post
                            Hi all.

Been a funny old few weeks for me so haven't been around much. My life seems to be like waiting for a bus, not much happens then all of a sudden 3 appear together!
                            Good to see you back with us GG I think we all have times like that every now and then.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bacon?...bacon?

STOP IT!.... Just stop it!!

* drools......

Comment

• Good morning all. Just had my Sunday morning treat breakfast. Bacon and egg with fresh crunchy bread.
                                Other thsn that its lashing heavy showers. Its supposed to clear but we will have to wait and see.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X