This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACON!!!!!!.....STOP IT!!!!!!.....* drools

You lot can be soooo unkind to a lass ....

Oops...sorry I got a tad distracted mopping up the drool.....

Mornin n'all n'all!

Today is my first day totally allocated to making felt Xmas decorations!
    First Fair is in less than 5 weeks ( too early in my opinion)
    Quite excited really.
    Strangely it helps me appreciated the Autumn more

Right, well, best crack on!....

Have a great day peeps...make the most of the light evenings...not long now before the clocks go back!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Christmas! Shuushhh

I have garlic

[IMG]

Crikey - that's a big 'un! I need to work with this Flickr m'larky a bit better
      Last edited by piskieinboots; 24-10-2016, 09:06 AM.
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

• Mmm wake up and smell the bacon I have some in the fridge so the chances of having some rashers for brekkie are getting stronger!

Hope you enjoy your day making Christmas decorations, Nicos. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a day. It is half term here so daughter and I will be focusing on the Halloween decs. She's been practicing her vampire look to perfection already this morning

I wish I didn't get so excited about all these things but I do. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop except I hate sweets so that's not the best analogy!

Love this time of year. Halloween, Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Year then Valentine's all to look forward to in due course. Lots of fun occasions with family and good friends.

Still loving waking up to see the flowers I grew from seed earlier in the year providing the only bright pop of colour all the way down our street - really bright orange and pink. Long may the first frost hold off.

Happy Monday everyone
        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Took me a minute to work that one out Piskie!

Morning all, boy was it cold this morning, had the heating on for half an hour just to take the chill off. It is lovely and sunny though! We have our daughter up from Cheltenham due to work so it's nice to spend some time with her. Only thing is she has a snotty nose,red runny eyes and is wheezie (sp) and no it's not the cold she has, its allergies! Been going on for years, think she is allergic to just about everything! Keep telling her to get to the doctor but can she make the time....
          Anyhoo off to get the domestics started, hope you all have a lovely day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Would you lot please just shut up about bacon! I don't have any! And I can smell it, I'm sure I can.

I'm up late today, I got new tablets from the Doc and didn't realise they could cause sleeping problems if they were taken at night. Guess who took them at night last night? It's all just an added experience, lol.

Definitely going to empty some pots today, the beddragled things still in them are making the garden very untidy and they should have gone ages ago. It's cold outside but there's a little sun so not too bad methinks.

Have a good one, see you all later.

Comment

• Morning all!

Grey and damp here...I didn't have very good sleep either gardening gal! I got up at 3 and rushed down the stairs (attic room) as sons phone was ringing. Stopped half way and it had stopped - son was fast asleep but I had woken up the OH who wasn't best pleased. I think I was dreaming as the phone hadnt rung but neither of us got back to sleep properly. Early night tonight I suspect.

Well, last week I ran out of cups when some friends came round...they've slowly slowly disappeared (I'm not the clumsy one! ) do you think I could find any I liked in the shops yesterday??! All I wanted is a white mug, that isn't too thick..anyway couldn't find any white ones but in desperation bought some blue/white patterened cups with a nice shape. They've driven me nuts this morning, where does the pattern start, does it repeat? .ive studied it from side to side, turned it around a million times looking for the repeat block. It's not very relaxing. I need to find some plain white ones..

..and yes, I think I'm nuts today ...probably the lack of sleep.

Comment

• Sorry to hear your news flo

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                  Haven't had crumpets for ages Cad I like mine spread with Marmite.
                  xx
                  Marmite YUK!!!!! You guessed it I'm a Hater
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                    I have garlic
                    I thought it was a slice of Garlic Pizza at first.............then slowly realized...........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all,i love mondays just lately,the fairy comes and cleans for me,i also like a bit of marmite sometimes,well must get back to the home workings,plus a coffee,kettle is warm and tray is set,help yourselves,you know what,i just fancy a bit of chocie cake,pity i got none.
                      All the best to your FIL Flo,i know am thick,but i have not not got it yet,what it is from Piski.
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 24-10-2016, 10:30 AM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                        i know am thick,but i have not not got it yet,what it is from Piski.
                        It's a shoot from a Garlic Clove popping it's head up through the soil................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          It's a shoot from a Garlic Clove popping it's head up through the soil................
                          ^^this^^
                          Small but heart-warming anyway
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Afternoon folks.

*note to self: plant garlic

Comment

• Afternoon all! I can't believe its already Monday - and that the clocks go back this weekend

Scarlet - I think you need to go back to bed!

Comment

• Because my garlic crop was disastrous this year, I need to buy a couple of bulbs to plant. However, I have found from walking round the shops at lunchtime that everywhere is overrun with Halloween and Christmas, there are none to be bought (gardening wise).

So I've bought some from A1di, and hope they will be ok.
                                Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 24-10-2016, 02:04 PM. Reason: clarity!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X