• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Bit chilly here. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Bit of a funny/ unexpected start for the day for me.
      OH not well in the night so, I'm up in a few minutes to help him move a ton of wood...in the pitch black!

Don't ask!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin Flo!..sorry ! I missed you popping in there...kettle's on!

Comment

• Morning Vines, it's so dark out there this morning but not too cold
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
            It's nearly light enough to go let my chickens out. While I'm out there I will check on progress in the rock tumbler.
            Have fun moving wood Nicos
            Have a good day everyone

Comment

• All done!
              Now tucking into tea n toast...mmm..

A bacon butty of course would have been preferable, with dripping butter....

Comment

• You should buy some bacon Nicos, then you are half way to a bacon butty
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Rary...I'll let you into a secret...don't tell anyone...but.....

I have 2 packets of bacon in the freezer, for a very special occasion .
                  Not decided quite when that occasion is, but it's not for impulse munching.

...have to say that each time I go into the freezer it keeps waving to me- so I had to hide it under the minced meat!!!

Talk about being tempted!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Morning thought my GH max/min thermometer was wonky this morning overnight low was 5.3c reset it and its the same. no winder if feels cool today.
                    Nicos theres going to be a time that you need that minced meat so you'll have to get someone else to hide that bacon whats tempting you.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, cold, cold cold this morning! Why are you moving wood in the dark Nicos?

Not sure what's happening today but I'm off for a cuppa and some raisin toast, no bacon here care to join me?

Blooming boiler is making a heck of a racket, neighbours must love us! Three weeks until we get a new one fitted. Had a water cylinder fitted a few weeks ago which is in a cupboard in our bedroom. Not only did we have the noise from the boiler this morning but the cylinder was either making vibration noises or humming noises...between that and the OH snoring all night, I really need a few hours sleep!

Have a great day everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Shiney shiney shiney in the middle of Aberdeenshire today . Fibre broadband being installed today or so I'm told. TV package is through BT and it's taken eons for them to decide we couldn't see our programs because we didn't have their Infinity package. Not that we didn't want it, they said there wasn't room in the local cabinet so we couldn't have it but now somehow they seem to have found room. I'll believe it once I see it.

Having to talk to support staff in India hasn't helped I have to say. Least said about that the better maybe .

Anyway, I have a load of bedding in the washing machine and that's ready to hang out. The downside of being Mr Modern Man eh

Comment

• Just watching someone clearing brambles from where they intend to grow veg using goats. I kid (notice that eh?)you not.

Comment

• Morning all,very misty here abouts,looks like it will clear when the sun has fully ripened,all you BACON lovers,think of something else to put between your butty,like simlpy butter hehehe
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Because jay... ( I knew someone would ask!)
                              It was in our trailer and we need the trailer today and they go to work at 8.30... so it had to be delivered when they were there....and it was all decided about 10pm last night!
                              Funny how things can get complicated when you go out of your way to help peeps innit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                                Anyway, I have a load of bedding in the washing machine and that's ready to hang out. The downside of being Mr Modern Man eh
                                You and rary should get together and share washing and ironing stories
                                Last edited by Sheneval; 25-10-2016, 08:57 AM.
                                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X