Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all 'tis very dark out but the kettle is on, anyone for a cup?

Good news Flo & Cads

Comment

• Morning Vines, Flo glad to hear that the FIL is on the mend, I must have missed that Kevin is on the move!! Not nearer to the Gardeners Rest by chance?

Very next post I looked at was Kevins on the Rant thread, good luck mate let us know how it went and if you had any Bacon Rolls
      Last edited by Cadalot; 26-10-2016, 06:06 AM. Reason: Update after finding Kevins other post
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
        Very pleased to hear about FIL Flo, that's good news.
        The weather has turned very unpleasant, so I'm on domestic duties today.
        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Bit late for me to say morning all but I've been a busy dobee all day. Managed a wee while on the plot. Started clearing the tunnel and even picked some blueberries for her ladyship. Sat down when I got home and fell asleep. That wasn't planned may I say.

Comment

• Hope you feel better for managing a wee, Ap
            I've done a bit of wee-ding, a bit of planting out and a bit of clearing some squash and tomato plants. Seems to be a lot of whitefly around at the moment. Horrid little things!
            It was a good day on the chook front - 3 eggs from the 3 girls. Mrs New-Brown moulted and took some time out while her feathers grew back. She still looks scruffy but managed a perfect egg this morning.
            Not much else to report so I'll leave you to chat amongst yourselves

Comment

• Good evening, its been cold here today and dull with a few showers, had to go to Glasgow to exchange a toy for one of the grandsons, it was one of those nerf? guns and I dont know why I gave it to him when he came home from school, if I got shot at once it would be fifty times, I also gave him his poster, he recons this has been the best day since??? mind you he still shot at me, so the next time he wants something done I think there will be a bit of bargaining done (if I remember) Well have to go now supper is ready. So have a good night tomorrow is Thursday (VC) not long till the weekend when we have the two oldest for a sleepover, roll on Monday for a rest. Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Hope you feel better for managing a wee, Ap
                I've done a bit of wee-ding,
                does a wee-ding happen if one urinates on a bell? Love the unintended double entendre in my earlier post

Comment

• Hello everyone - I'm on my way home. Hooray!
                  This is the first good internet I've had for 12 days. Hope you are all ok and will catch up tomorrow
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Rary, dont knoe about school rules in Scotland but our kids are now getting a week off starting Friday. MID TERM BREAK they call it. Kids off school for a week. No rest for the wicked.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all
                        First up , best dressed again!
                        Just listening to the 7.00 bells...they sound louder this morning...must be the wind direction?

What's everyone up to this morning?

I'm hoping to do a bit of painting today...I got banned from the bathroom yesterday- not enough room for me and a mallet weilding madman
                        Well...one wall ended up being 3 being attacked,so loads of rubble chucked out of the window straight into the trailer.
                        Have to say I love the opened up window space !...and yep...the wood is in good condition! Phew.
                        Sadly we now have to be quiet , but perhaps a bit of scrubbing of stones and painting will be OK for the next couple of weeks .
                        The 'Ready for Xmas' target is certainly possible
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Cor...you tiptoed in there when I wasn't looking!
                          Cuppa?

Comment

• I was looking through the wardrobe Yes please x

Comment

• Is it snowing in there?

Comment

• Nar and I got the best frock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X