Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By seconds....only by a couple of seconds gal!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mines not too bad this morning either...morning

Comment

• Thank goodness you got there first Flo!

Comment

• Morning Grapes, I was up at 4 came down and typed up a blog article I'm working on for an hour to try and make be sleepy then went back to bed, it worked as I have only woke up again. At the moment I have two very difficult counterparts to deal with, normally party wall surveyors are logical and reasonable at the moment I have the two worst people to deal with that it has ever been my misfortune to meet.

Hu Hum, and I now have a two seater settee to cut up and take down the dump as Mrs C chair arrived and took it's place.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, busy, busy today..and what am I doing? Yep, that's right having a coffe in my new blue patterned mug! Any one want a top up?

Comment

• Can't you pass the sofa on to someone?
              If it's a really solid old one, the frame can be reused....to make a chair or longer sofa...
              Last edited by Nicos; 27-10-2016, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Morning all from a dry but cool Nestland, the Sun is trying to get it's hat on so that's good. Think I'll do some more log splitting today just to annoy the neighbours.................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Can't you pass the sofa on to someone?
                  If it's a really solid old one, the frame can be reused....to make a chair or longer sofa...
                  If it had been in better condition I would have freecycled it to help someone out, just too large to get in the back of the car in one lump.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
                    It's wet, windy but not to cold at the moment and only just starting to resemble daylight out there.
                    I'm feeling a day in the kitchen is in order.
                    Have a good day everyone

Comment

• morning all,ref the sofa ring charity shops,or stick a note on it,please take me,is it to big for down your lottie shed,so far dry here,it supposed to be warming up a bit,am itching to do some more on the plots,plus get out the walls,enjoy your new mug Scarlet,the contents will taste nicer,i used to have a china mug given to me,the taste was always so much better,the trouble here is,keeping them safe when MEN are near,no respect,have a good day all.
                      scrap what i said about the sofa,in that case,take it to bits,
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 27-10-2016, 07:44 AM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, its dry and a bit cool here. I broke my favourite china mug a blue willow patterned one not found one i like yet to replace it. So I'm using any mug of the rack it just not the same.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Talking about mugs, OH broke mine. I bought it in France as a memory of a great holiday. Red and yellow it was. I stuck it back together so now its only ornamental.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bren, Bramble you're doing it all wrong! I have my mugs ranked in order of preference, so there's always a back up

Afternoon everyone else! Nearly the weekend... we're having a new front door fitted saturday morning - I never thought I'd be so excited about a door!

Comment

• Vix I can only have one favourite at a time everyone knew that was MY mug
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• The only time I use a mug is for morning coffee at work. At the moment it's a bone china one from Kew quoting "There are fairies at the bottom of every garden". Love it
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X