Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *crash* WHAT-O PEEPS - guess who has been down Local Pub and had a couple of proper beers, rather than that Spanish nonsense in Forn Parts!

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
    when we ordered our bath throughour local plumber,wegot the option to have it reinforced which we did.
    I dare make any other comment. Oh - except you seem to have the same issue with a sticky space bar as I have, AP, ever since I took all the keys off and cleaned all the gunk out the keyboard. I tell ya, that Big Cat Deep Clean was *thorough*.

Comment

• Hazel was the other comment going to be about the reinforcing and why was it required
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all
        I don't know why I'm awake now. It's to early and dark and Saturday to be awake now.
        Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Mornin SP n'all

Yeh...know what you mean about dark....I had to double check the clock when I woke up....I thought it said 4am!
          It certainly felt it!

What's everyone up to this weekend?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos - Due to a numpty counterpart I have to work this morning to get Awards served that should have been completed weeks ago as the contractors on site and has been delayed three times already. No longer have to destroy the settee and take down the dump, I have found someone it will do a good turn for and it went last night.

Hopefully the manure arrived on the allotment yesterday and I may be able to get down and shovel some s...
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Really chuffed to hear about the sofa Cads ...bet they are too!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its good you found a home for your sofa Cad, I hate the thought of outing perfectly good items.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All Cloudy day here so far. Enjoying room service and the concierge has hopped back into bed and is snoring softly by my side
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Girls & Cad from a damp but mild Nestland, can't stay long as I have some timber that needs picking up......best take my saw as they are 4.8m long & won't fit in't car..............have a good one.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, had a mega sleep last night and hopefully will have licked the jet lag
                      Have a great day peeps
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• How did the trip go Sal?
                        I really hope everything was calm and you all enjoyed it.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                          Hazel was the other comment going to be about the reinforcing and why was it required
                          Tsk at you Rary . I'll have you know I'm practically sylph like despite my loving for the black stuff.

Seriously though, plumber recommended it to stiffen the bath as fibreglass baths have a tendency to be a bit shoogly so we took his advice.

Comment

• Morning all. Makes a change for me to be on here in the morning these days. Nice shiney out which is cheering. Had a long lie in today for the first time in eons. Heaps to do though..

Comment

• Morning all, well Harry dog who sleeps till about 11am/noon weekdays decided, as it was Saturday, he would get up at 7.45am...Grrr!! Thought I was going to get a long lie. Oldies really can be annoying sometimes!
                              It's wet rain here today, not at all nice. Was thinking of going to Costco as we didn't make it the other week but really can't face it.
                              Hope you had a nice holiday NS, jet lag really is horrible.
                              Have a great day everyone, whatever your weather and whatever you're doing.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wet here also Jay, I take it the comment about the oldies was not aimed at any of them older Grapes Have the boy's now and not sure what to do, one is playing on his Xbox the other is busy shooting his nerd guns at me, and as I put this down one of the guns has just run out power, and thankfully there are no batteries to replace them (of course you know I meant unfortunately). Update he is now away hunting pokomon, I can see me having to go out with him, if so it might be better to buy some batteries. Well might be back on later, enjoy your day.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X