• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    So...I have a question!
    Does anyone have a double ended bath?
    I could do with advice on where the plug hole goes
    Some are at the side of the base, and others are smack in the middle...wouldn't that style end up just where you wouldn't want it when you slouch down?( remember I like to have a darned good , long soak after gardening )
    Is that a potential 'ouch' ...
    Yep, me! The plug hole is in the centre to one side, below the bath filler - no taps, there's a round thing that the water come out of. It's never bothered me. I'll take a photo if you like?

Comment

• Yes please!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Artnoon all
        Weather here dull 'n dreary .... washing draped listlessly over the radiators...

Have been treated to lunch out with a large glass of red, and despite being absolutely cream crackered, I can't sleep ...........however Toby dog is twitching and dreaming stretched out on the rug, young son sprawled out under a snuggle blanket on the other sofa and DH snoring rhythmically next to me on the sofa ......oh well, who knows, maybe an extra hour in bed tomorrow may bring some sleep ........

Looking forward to my 'big' brother's wedding on Monday. They're finally getting hitched after more than 20 years together ...she proposed on 29th Feb this year ........better late than never, eh..?!!

Have a pleasant remainder of your weekend, folks..!
        ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
        a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          plumber recommended it to stiffen the bath as fibreglass baths have a tendency to be a bit shoogly so we took his advice.
          AP - Always best to provide wooden supports as weight of water can cause bath to move slightly thus breaking seals round tiles/walls - even if you are blessed by a sylph like figure which I fully accept you as you have never been caught telling an untruth
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Double ended baths aren't for lying down............................I'm sure Potty will put us right but I think the plughole is to the side of the bath under the taps.
            You're rightZ, my boys used ours for swimming they are a bit too big for that now

Comment

• A local schoolteacher brought her son to the site today to discuss arrangements for him to undertake his Duke of Edinburgh Award over the next 3 months. Since this includes volunteer services outdoors for Community or a Charity I'll get him to do both by getting the Troon Nursery plot ready for the Spring. Since this is unlikely to take all this time think I'll take him on a seaweed collection jaunt or two to be used on the school beds and for some leaf collection to help improve their soil next year. I'll need to stock the polybar with some additional J20s so he has something to quench his thirst as I keep him slaving away - I love child exploitation
              Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                How did the trip go Sal?
                I really hope everything was calm and you all enjoyed it.
                Oh I wish Lumpy, I gave up on about day five ......
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Oh boy we go a reprieve, mum and dad came home early, so we are now back home by ourselves, so am now wondering what we could do to fill in the time,,,,,,,, no I am not going to ask her,the spare beds are made up, so don't want to risk being sent to one of them, simply because OH wants a to have peace to sleep, she says that I snore ME I am as quite as a mouse. Well I wish you all a good night NS I hope you have recovered from the holiday, and now planning the next, my OH and myself were planning our next holiday when she threw a spanner in the works by saying she wanted to come with me. Goodnight
                  Last edited by rary; 30-10-2016, 07:14 AM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I should go to bed soon. We're off for a few days holiday in the morning, we're all packed and I've set the alarm ... for 3:45am.

Hardly worth going to bed at all, really.

Behave yourselves while I'm away!
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Enjoy your holiday, Martin! Is that 3.45 old time or new time?

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        she says that I snore ME I am as quite as a mouse.
                        Depends on the mouse
                        Attached Files

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Scottish mice can be a real pain
                          Attached Files

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Disney Paris is being closed down because or rodents, apparently they found a 6ft mouse in the kitchen!
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, I'm up. Tea anyone?
                              Just spent 11 days on coffee only, so tea is the only option at the moment
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all
                                Hopefully painting outside of new shed today and putting shelves & work bench inside.
                                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X