This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    Disney Paris is being closed down because or rodents, apparently they found a 6ft mouse in the kitchen!
    Maybe it was Ratatouille moonlighting.

Comment

• Good morning Full English here when my son arrives
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, I'm on my way Flo
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Me too Bren...haven't had one of those in ages.

Morning all, it's dry today and the sun is trying to come out. Not a lot on today but going to start with a cuppa.

Have a good day everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all

Been busy week with daughter off school. Am exhausted.

Got a bit of gardening done but not very much. Shame not seen any sun this week. Hope for a better next week.

Am putting feet up now for a while.
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Hi Everybody!

What a chuffing week, but were done, well until 4am in the morning that is!

Not up to speed I'm afraid, but will have an hour catching up!

Hope all are "Fine n Dandy"
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Afternoon all..ive had one of those typical Sunday Autumn days, got up late, OH came home after 2hours on his bike at the same time as I was walked down the stairs had a cuppa and took the dog out to Bradford on Avon...had a little look around at the "artisan" market, a weaver, a potter (could have watched for ages) a soap stall, and a couple of bread stalls. Stan took a fancy to the weaving lady and wouldn't leave her stall then we popped for lunch in a little cafe sat outside to watch the world go by before taking a stroll along the river. Home now it's getting dark. OH is doing office work...maybe an excuse to fire the kiln up
                Last edited by Scarlet; 30-10-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Evenin n'all n'all

Bit of a funny day...up late...and now it's dark !
                  It did hit 18C though which was lovely.

I think tomorrow I need to do something with the leaves on the drive...
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Quiet here now son, grandson and youngest Golden girl have gone home. Feel a little bit at a loose end IYKWIM

Comment

• Aww....Flo...Time to start writing your Xmas cards?
                      Nope...didn't think you were quite ready for that !
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening Folks, it has been quite a nice day today, as we had no children this morning it was a nice leisurely start to the day, after church we decided to go for a run along the coast, to a Garden Center where we had a coffee and a snack, while there I bought some Mamoth Onion and Mamoth Blanch Leek seeds, as next season I want to try growing some large veg. I received someMamoth Pot and Giant Winter leek seeds from VC, so I have the seeds and the plans but wheither they materialise is a different matter, oh and I also bought a grow light as well, so will have to find out the length of time I need to have it on. I think I know what you mean Marie, after a school holiday I am shattered, so you have my sympathies, and like Florence after it you feel there is something missing, I should be busy but there is no one needing me, at the moment, but when they return you are wishing for a bit of peace and quiet. Well I wish you all a good night, thats my supper ready and I will watch Poldark, by the way Nicos my OH writes all the C******* cards, and I always get told yopu should be watching this in case anything happens to her, but as I have told her if anything happens we will save a fortune for I will definitely not be sending cards, I am fopr stopping at that Ivshould move over to the rant thread with how I feel about them, have a good week Folks it wont be long till the next weekend, well they seem to be comeing round quicker now adays. Goodnight
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-10-2016, 08:03 PM. Reason: Using the C word before December
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all.
                          Rary, do you realise that a grow light uses electricity? Or did you get the pedal powered version?
                          I haven't sent cards for 10 years, I send money to a charity instead hoping that it will do some good instead of a card gathering dust on a mantlepiece
                          Its been a good day here, not cold, no rain or wind, just the weather you expect in sunshiny SW in October. Lots of leaves falling from the ash trees but the oaks hanging on to theirs. Wish they'd hang onto the acorns too - they make such a clatter when they fall on the chicken shed roof.
                          Must get back to playing with seeds................byeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• VC I am trying to work out how I can use my solar panels at night
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning A bit clammy here I forgot to turn the heating off last night! Have a good day

Comment

• Morning Flo from a cool but dry Nestland. Happy Bank Holiday to our Irish Grapes, have a good one. Well must dash, lots to do & got to start making the most of the reduced daylight that's coming our way. Enjoy your Monday.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X