Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight !!! Have you looked outside, Morning crew all in all for all the muck moving yesterday the old body is not doing too bad
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
      It's chucking it down here. That means I'm going to have to do house work.
      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning, no rain here we've got fog instead its starting to clear slowly. Hope your rain soon stops SP so you can go out the play
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          Morning, no rain here we've got fog instead its starting to clear slowly. Hope your rain soon stops SP so you can go out the play
          Me to Bren but it's looking very unlikely.

Comment

• Morning all. Happy Halloween!

I know some people hate Halloween but we LOVE it so super excited about dressing up and going trick or treating later. Nice to have fun things to look forward to as the weather gets worse.

Hope everyone has a good day.
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Hibou ( my black cat ) says.....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tis a bank holiday here tomorrow.
                (All Saints Day)
                The tradition is buy potted crysanthamums and take them to family graves which are cleaned up especially( now and Easter)
                Seems such a waste as they cost about £30 ....first frost and they die cos they are greenhouse grown.
                Next frost due Thursday.

still, it's a lovely idea.

They do look lovely.
                I think there are similar traditions in other countries?

Today I shall mostly be picking apples, playing with leaves, and, well, just being my happy Autumnal self in the sunshine

Comment

• Morning all, dull but dry here...so far! Domestics today and not at lot else!

Have a great day everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

• There is a big yellow ball in the sky make's me want to get out of the office....
                    Last edited by Cadalot; 31-10-2016, 10:30 AM.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Me too Cad- but I'm sorting out the results page for the VVS.

Hope everyone has voted????

Comment

• Working at full pelt over here in Stratford, but I can't help the occasional wistful glance out of the window. Here's hoping it's sunny on Weds when I am off.
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Cad... being in the office makes me want to get out of the office

Hope everyone is well!

Rary you'll save a fortune tonight, sat in the dark so the trick or treaters think you're not at home

Comment

• Afternoon all,i just love monday mornings ,what a lovely sunny day outside and warm,got to go out now and get some supplies in,enjoy whats left of the heat peeps,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, it's dry and actually quite comfortable for working outside, so took the dog for a walk then out to the garden, I have a thornless evergreen bramble and a bonsenberry growing in pots so after clearing a load of nasturtium from a trellis I planted them in the ground so now hope they will be ok and wondering what to do with the nasturtium as there are loads of seed heads, I am thinking of making a pea trench and putting them on the bottom of the trench, can any one tell me how deep I would need to bury them to avoid them sprouting next year, I have also set up my grow light, as I,want some greens for Christmas, as the light is a led I hope it won't be too expensive to run, if it is I will just tell OH that the cost for electricity must have gone up Nicos does Hibou sit easy on your broom? and vixy how did you know I sit in the dark, was you at the door last year
                              Last edited by rary; 31-10-2016, 03:01 PM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Are you with me Raryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X