Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK the Sun won, I had the innards and outers of pumpkins that the youngest daughter had carved for tonight to take to the allotment, whilst I was there I cut the remainder of the comfrey beds and laid it in layers with last years manure and filled Dalek two to the brim.

Now catching up with work as its dark and the soap hours.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 31-10-2016, 05:59 PM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Evening all

Relaxing Bank Holiday Monday for me...
      Suffering from the after effects of a late night last night too, so just ordered an Indian...
      That should cure it
      Some Trick or Treating to be done with the kids too...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• It has started raining now so it looks like I will not be out to get my Halloween I wonder if I will get nuts or anything from OH, naw I not going to ask she would want me to perform first rather than just giving my treat
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Happy All Saints Day. We had a few visits from little ghosts and goblins last night. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

We're just Thinking about going mushrooming this morning.
            Might not....need to have a brew and a chat!

Lots of other things ought to be done, but you know how just sometimes the rebel in you wants to take control????
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning! Went trick or treating last night with eldest & came back with enough sweets to last for weeks. Celebrated Halloween eating spaghetti squash by pumpkin light - double squash! Made pumpkin soup but was revolting due to yucky chicken stock cubes. Hey-ho, off to work & school we go. French lessons & chips on the beach this pm.

Like the sound of mushrooming...
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning, after last year when we had hardly any kids this year it went bonkers for bangs on the door and at 8:30 the two tins of Haribo and other sweet had gone so Patrick & Pat were brought inside and we let any other after that take it out on the door.

Patrick and Pat are to be cut up and taken to feed Dalek 1 later today. Well any excuse to get an hour on the allotment right but looking at the fog and general dampness I suspect it will not be until this afternoon, hopefully it will be as warm and sunny as yesterday although I note the greenhouse is two degrees colder than yesterday.

I love having the wireless thermometer's in the greenhouse the readout units are mounted on wall next to my computer workstation.
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
                  It's a nice day. Cleaning out birdies and hopefully paint my shed if it's dry enough after yesterday's rain.
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning grapes - we 'survived' Halloween last night by going out for dinner.

I'm off to Chester later today to view a Harley Davidson, and hopefully to buy it

Happy November everyone.
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

• Pisk...I was watching Shed and Buried on the TV yesterday ( Henry Cole- travel Channel) whist I was peeling 5 tonnes of apples... ...

they are often looking at bikes to do up...have you ever watched it?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning no trick or treaters called that's for the second year in a row bit odd really because we used to have lots calling for sweets.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Pisk...I was watching Shed and Buried on the TV yesterday ( Henry Cole- travel Channel) whist I was peeling 5 tonnes of apples... ...

they are often looking at bikes to do up...have you ever watched it?
                          Oooh no - not heard of that one. I'll check that out - thanks, Nicos
                          Last edited by piskieinboots; 01-11-2016, 07:48 AM.
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Good morning all. Its hard to believe we are now into November. Looking out at my garden I still have fuschia, geraniums,begonias, french mariigold, sweetpeas,dahlias,polyanthus, cyclamen and lobelia in blossom.My first wallflowers which I left in since last year are also starting to flower.
                            What flowers have you still got in bloom.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, you are right Bramble we still have fuchsias, geraniums and begonias in flower and just noticed that the chilli plants on the window sill are putting out new flowers although I doubt I will get chillis from them.
                              It's a lovely morning here but absolutely freezing! Hope you all have a lovely day!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - missed all the Trick and Treaters last night - went to bed early!
                                Attached Files
                                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X