X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    Humph let me have your address and I'll send you lots more - snail mail
    Thanks for the kind offer Flo - think I'd rather have cadelots onions! They've already laid eggs which have been (ahem) "removed"
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all
      What species of deer was it Nicos?
      I have everything crossed for you hazel.
      You are not allowed HH I'm also quite fond of snails!

Hope to start filling my new shed with vitally important gardening equipment
      Now it has proved itself to be leak proof
      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Roe deer SP....they're the only type we have here as far as I know.

Poor thing though...it's hunting season and I just hope they leave her alone.
        They say they only 'take' so many and leave healthy breeding ones, but after a few bottles of booze 'mistakes' are often made.

One guy accidentally shot a cow a few years ago....I wonder how much booze you have to consume with your midday meal to confuse a cow with a deer/badger/fox/pigeon/rabbit?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Roe deer SP....they're the only type we have here as far as I know.

Poor thing though...it's hunting season and I just hope they leave her alone.
          They say they only 'take' so many and leave healthy breeding ones, but after a few bottles of booze 'mistakes' are often made.

One guy accidentally shot a cow a few years ago....I wonder how much booze you have to consume with your midday meal to confuse a cow with a deer/badger/fox/pigeon/rabbit?
          I'm sure I read that Jeremy Clarkson, fueled with alcohol thought he'd shot a fox that was attacking his chickens. It wasn't until the morning when he checked, he realised he had shot his chickens!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• First morning ever with both kids in school and no work! My exciting morning will involve doing my accounts, invoicing, phoning the plumber, ordering school jumpers. Might have time to get a few things in the gh - best get on with it then!
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Hazel, I'm sure everything will be fine and you will have your new kitten/kittens soon! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you managed to sleep last night!

Morning all, boy it's cold this morning! Forgot to open the bedroom window last night, normally opened when we are in but I had gone out and closed it then forgot to open it again, it was running with condensation this morning. I hate that! Harry dog going to the vet this afternoon, just for a check up, but can't predict nowadays how he will behave! Old age and all that, he just wants to be left to do his own thing which usually involves bed and sleep.

Well hope you have a good day...I'm off to get some brekkie!
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,nice and sunny outside,heard it's cold,will be finding out for me self in a bit,Hazel you will be fine,tray is set and kettle on,help yourselves,am gona try a coffee and invisible cake hehe.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ooh - cake. Plan for this pm with youngest I think! Got bored of accounts so stopped for a cuppa & check in on you lot.
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• aftnoon all .

Doing a talk to a ladies' gardening club at 2.00pm. I hope they are gentle with me.

I've been refining my slideshow all morning and spitting feathers because some of my pics had disappeared. using Picasa 3 and also an external hard drive for some old pics. Pics disappeared when I switched off the drive. What a doughnut

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                      I've been refining my slideshow all morning and spitting feathers because some of my pics had disappeared. using Picasa 3 and also an external hard drive for some old pics. Pics disappeared when I switched off the drive. What a doughnut
                      Not so good AP - I always try to remember to back up my old pics but most of them are currently on my back up hard drive and as my desktop is out of order I'll need to consider my next move. Good luck with your talk. :-)
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Afternoon all! Well after saying it was mild yesterday it didnt half drop cold when it got dark! Slight touch of frost on the rooftops this morning, winter has arrived

Comment

• I have Bell's Palsy does anyone on here know anything about it that I can't pick up on t'internet. Background is I had a trip to hospital with suspected stroke
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Hello

Finally got my computer back. I have so much to catch up on here.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Managed to squeeze in two hours on plot 23B today update here https://youtu.be/psylWuLBK24
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Hope you get better soon JanieB
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse