This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'all n'all
    Early start...loads to do today-sadly none of it gardening based.

I've just seen this on the news.....

Widnes earthworm Dave wriggles into record books - BBC News

Pity it's in a jar

We don't seem to get anything even half that size over here.
    It does make you think twice though about considering using the no dig method of growing doesn't it!

Right...time for a cuppa-kettle's on- help yrselves...have a good un peeps ( nearly weekend )
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos and All and Happy Friday Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• You too Flo!

What plans do you have for the weekend?

Comment

• Housework unfortunately but I will try to get into the garden at some point Just seen Dave the worm on the news - sadly he died
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We have rain forecast all week!...I'm not going to complain , cos the soil is still bone dry about 4" down!
            Pity, cos we are having a bonfire party tomorrow( the most huuuuge pile of chopped brambles tucked up under a tarp...and yes, we'll check for hedgehogs before lighting it!)
            And then on Sunday we have our seed and plant swap...looks like I'll need to put up the marquee this time to keep dry!

Comment

• Morning all
              Mostly turning pumpkins into pies, soups, chutneys and anything else I can think of.
              Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Morning ladies and any lurking guys
                Dry here at the moment, but set to rain.
                Had fish and chips at Daughters yesterday, she wasn't in too bad a mood.
                Work this morning and card making this afternoon, that sounds nice doesn't it?
                Should have wrote "and housework this afternoon"
                See how easy it is to dodge when you write it down?
                Have a lovely day everyone
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all! Busy busy today...start of my busy cake month. Maybe show you some pics later if I have any success

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Is that the Himalayan poppy?
                  Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  Festive..................................banned through lack of interest!

Not sure what the poppy is but I really like the idea of one for the animals that have suffered, died or served because of conflict.
                  I thought it was mecanopsis...ive tried from seed and they're really difficult to germinate. I bought one at a flower show and when it flowered it was red!

Comment

• Morning its hair cut day for me after that a bit of shopping then I'll play in my craft room I've got a couple of birthday card I want to make seeing as its too wet to do anything in the garden except for picking raspberries.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,

Haven't been on much this week due to a busy and not so good week

Anyways, at least it's FRIDAAAAY
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,wet here,that was a big worm,bet it made some big air pockets underground,bet it smells great in your home Scarlet when they are cooking,SP how about jam with ginger,have a good day
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. It's dry and dull here from what I can see from behind the desk.

Hope all ok with you and yours, Trip - weekend's almost here.

I have an exciting afternoon ahead - I am being interviewed by not one but two potential residents, for the post of chief pouch opener, feather wriggler and likely scratch post. I'll let you know later if they think that I am up to the task!

Comment

• Er - best get my head down and get these files shuffled then.

Comment

• Lunch break and hopefully the rain will stop and I still have two more trips to collect paving slabs and drop them off down the allotment
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                                Lunch break and hopefully the rain will stop and I still have two more trips to collect paving slabs and drop them off down the allotment
                                Nice one, Cad - but be careful of your back, now, won't you?

Right - popping out for an hour.

*whistles

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X