X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME too ..thanks
    on it will be..
    Last edited by Ms-T; 04-11-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• I see Hazel has picked her cats, both black, now I am trying to remember what you call a woman with a black cat I am sure there is a name by whitch they are called

Pets are great companions, I wish you a lot of fun with them Hazel
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• V pleased for you Hazel so, if one is called kitty McKitface what's the other one named?
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Tommy McTomface?

Comment

• Morning all, why I'm up this early on a weekend I really don't know

Cold and damp out, the boys have rugby later on and I'm off out to dinner with friends this evening. No firework or bonfire party for me this year, though my boys are planning to go to a firework display in Bath.
            Hazel, those kittens are lovely. lucky you
            MsT, I hope you are feeling ok this morning? Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery this time around.

Comment

• Morning and kitty photos is a happy start to the day thanks Hazel they do looks cuties
              Hope you're feeling fine after your opp MsT xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                Hazel those little balls of fluff are lovely.
                Can't hang around, lots to do. And it looks like it might be a half decent day.
                Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Sorry Ms-T I forgot all about you........but there were kittens
                  hope you're eye is sorted soon is there an eye patch involved can we change your name to Ms-T Silver ?

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

MsT...have a hug for being brave X...

Hazel!..Awwwwwww !
                    Thanks for the piccies-that's put a huuuuge smile on my face!
                    They are lovely!....little Hibous...I adore black cats, (apparently they are supposed to be difficult to rehome as peeps want coloured ones.)
                    Presumably brother and sister?
                    Now you have the fun time of waiting.....
                    They'll be worth it....

Any thoughts on names yet?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, not a bad start weatherwise, frost is threatened for tonight. No vegetables to worry about, just flower plants.
                      Those two kitties look lovely Hazel, good luck and think of the fun you will have. You will get no work done with TWO time wasters lol
                      Had a lovely telephone chat with my 90 odd year old Aunt. It was lovely to catch her in a happy mood. She has so many ailments bless her, bent over quite a bit and has lost so much weight and height.
                      I have bought her a very smart umbrella for ******, opens at the touch of a button, must check about closing lol. Thought it might make life easier as she uses a stick to get about.
                      Work this afternoon, have a great day everyone
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Grapes not raining out there at the moment but Its the 5th November bound to be wet muddy and cold today. I'm guessing I will not get a way leave from SWMBO to go and play with the paving slabs and mud today as I was out all day yesterday transporting the slabs to the allotment. I'm sure she has a list of jobs for me, I have actually suggested getting a white board to put them on so I don't forget any.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone. Nice day here. OH taking children out while I make house presentable for visitors later. Will also be shifting more plants into gh. Fireworks tonight - eldest v excited. House warm & toasty as youngest woke me at 5.30 so I decided to put more logs in the wood burner....
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• New central heating boiler fitted yesterday.Toasty this morning. A happy snadge!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Niceyou are toasty Snadge . It was really really cold overnight here. Got up to the loo in the early hours and thought we may need to run the heating at low overnight if that is going to be a flavour of what's to come.

Our heating needs a tweak anyway. The thermostat is in the hall which isn't very big and is always toasting. However, the thermostat switches off before the rest of the house is cosy. Thinking we may need to fit a thermostat to the hall radiator to keep the temperature there down a bit. Seems a bit of an easy fix to me but maybe too simple. Potty, where are you?

Comment

• Morning All from Sunshiny SW. Gorgeous morning - just right for a little drive to see Kevin - no, not Kelvin (How are you, young man? Hope you're settling in across the water OK).
                                Local Kevin sells poultry feed and I need to stock up for winter. Even a veggiechicken needs to eat sometimes
                                Hope your eye's OK, MsT - not "misty"
                                Have a great day, y'all!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X