This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Grapes

Too dark to see how nippy it is but if it's as bad as last night was becoming when we came home from my daughters last night!. I had a washing potatoes day yesterday so today I need to catch up with work so it may be a good thing I will be restricting the great outdoors today, and stuck in front of a computer.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Not so cold today but rain forecast later. Think the beach before french lesson will be a bit chilly/wet today....
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all, nippy or what?
        Big frost outside, I think I will let hubby report on casualties. Let you know later
        Food shopping on the cards, what excitement
        Oh, I must mention, I wrapped a ******mas present yesterday. Off to see the elderly Aunt on the 20th, like to be prepared
        Wrap up warm and have a great day, inside or out
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all
          I've not made any decisions about what is happening today.
          The weather hasn't decided either, it looks like it could tip it down at any moment.
          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Brrrrrrr...it's freezing here, all crispy white! Coffee brewing if you want a cup

Both boys have colds they've got themselves up and out, ive tried to ban rugby after school but they took their kit...

Comment

• Morning, no frost but it's cold and dark this morning. Possibility of snow today...hopefully not! Maybe the met office have got it wrong again? Supermarket today...will leave it till this afternoon though as I can't face it this morning.
              Anyhoo, hope you all have a fab day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Brrrrrrr...it's freezing here, all crispy white! Coffee brewing if you want a cup

Morning I know how you feel Scarlet my GH overnight temp was 1.1c the lawns still white and crunchy. A nice day to wrap up warm and go for a walk though.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Frost this morning and no surprise that car decided this was the day it just wasn't going to start.

Waiting for garage to come but they are snowed under today. Well if they don't come, I won't be able to get the car down to them for tomorrow when it's booked in to get sorted out. I'm still not sowing my onions, I'm not. I'm not I think

Comment

• By the time i have got typed up,it will be GOOD AFTERNOON,not got going yet,seems like i need a chill out afternoon,we now need another washing machine ,the barings have been going for a while,son took top of it off lastnight,the concrete block is cracking and bits have already fell off,so it is not safe to use,already have my sight on the next one,i feel 40 or more winks coming on ,enjoy whats left of the day peeps
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Arthur noon n'all!

Just tucking into marmite on toast...not had any for ages and it's as delish as I was expecting!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• There's supposed to be several inches of snowfall here overnight - I certainly hope not
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          There's supposed to be several inches of snowfall here overnight - I certainly hope not

I've just been reading that Flo

I love Marmite Nicos it makes me hungry just smelling it
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh!...... time to set up the snow creation competition??

Comment

• Here ya go folks!!!...even scraped ice pictures on the windscreen can be included!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1494580

Comment

• ^^^^ a little something for you to do tomorrow morning Flo!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X