Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seen any snow here where i live ,for a few years now....so maybe this is the year.

Comment

• Evening all!

Not had a catch up! Been busy, busy, busy!

But sat, heating on "full bore" Lovely!

But on a real plus note, all the "Cuttings" n "Pipping" taken have all struck! In the heat of home! Well chuffed!

Really can't wait for the weekend to pot em on!

How sad is that!
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Wash your mouth out Nicos We want ner sner here
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Here ya go folks!!!...even scraped ice pictures on the windscreen can be included!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1494580
          Well I would Nicos but unfortunately my poor car got carted off to the garage at 4.50pm today. Provided there is no lack of compression problem, garage is confident it will be a sensor. I hope that's all it is and I can then get the car back and draw prety pictures on the frosted windows.

Comment

• Its snowing here at present loaded three photos but I think they went to Nicos`s Snow Creation Comp. so sorry Nicos wrong thread bt at least it gives you a start.
            Not long in the house as was out at a meeting, and being out in the car it really worries me when I see some of the drivers on the road, they have no idea how to drive in snow
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening folks! Funny what a difference a few days makes - balmy 10dec runs in the evening late October; crisp clear skies and frosted leaves to kick whilst running last night; freezing 'orrible rain tonight (whilst thankfully tucked up indoors).

What will tomorrow evening bring for the speedwork session at the athletics track, I wonder...?

Are we all well?

Comment

• Here's some kitty news (no I will not start a new thread until they are safely under my roof!) - instead of collecting on Friday, I'm getting them a day earlier on Thursday.

Hmm. Not enough grins there - anyone care to chuck me a couple...?

Comment

• Just for you and the kitties !

Comment

• Good evening Folks, started off cold but dry, took the dog out for a walk and realised that I will need to start wearing gloves, I suppose I could put them in my pockets, but I don't want to cut the thread to open them up. I had to go and collect my granddaughter from her work as she had taken ill, after that reorganised her young brothers bedroom, he wants some space for the presents he is going to get, when I asked him what how he wanted his room his answer was, "I'm not sure, I am not very good at designing bedrooms" 9 years old and already the same as his Gran.. Well I wish you all a good night, the workers remember tomorrow you are half way through the week, just had a look out the window and its still snowing, I wonder if I should start making plans to move to Wales, gnaw the snow is never that deep. Goodnight
                    Last edited by rary; 08-11-2016, 11:08 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here thank goodness Have a good day

Comment

• Hazel

Comment

• Morning all - I woke up (the final time) to the sound of heavy rain, looking at the wifi temperature gauge its 5.4 degrees C in the greenhouse.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• My shed base is ready for incoming posh potting shed. I'm still in bed with iPad and pot of coffee. All is well with the world. Until I looked at BBC news ....

Happy Humpday all
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

• Good news Hazel. Only one more sleep as they say. We will not get bored of the photos, promise
                              We have woken up to the forecast rain, I'm not going out today .....
                              Morning TV is getting on my nerves already if you know what I mean, so I'm going to surf the tinternet for a while
                              Have a lovely day everyone
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all
                                It's Ffff........Fffffff..........ffreezing.
                                We had snow over night but only on the tops of the hills. And it's still pretty dark out.
                                I think I'm going to make some pumpkin soup today and have a little sort out of my feed shed.
                                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X