Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning no snow here either Flo but its not far from us.

for Hazels soon to be new kitties.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, no snow here either. Sunshine pouring down. Irrigation back on. Hope to plant muscari bulbs in the communal garden, as I have a quantity of them from last year. One time I had a ton of white ornithogallum bulbs, I originally bought a packet of five bulbs and after the first season ended up with over twenty bulblets.

Comment

• Morning all,rain here,you are welcome to any snow thankyou,
        For Hazel
        Off to look at washing machines in a bit,know what i do NOT want,have a good day all.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning, snow shifting away nicely feels very cold but I think it is more because the snow is cooling the air as its getting shifted, well I hope that's what it is or we are in for more snow, the roads at clear so that lets us move about ok, heading to Troon shortly, so have a good day and if it's cold wrap up warm
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, Hazel... , if you need anymore, we're here!

Only had sleet here yesterday and it's raining now. Couldn't be bothered going to the supermarket yesterday so guess what I have to do today?!

Hope you all have a lovely day, enjoy your trip to Troon rary, say 'Hello' to our friends who live there will you!

Cuppa anyone?
            Last edited by Jay22; 09-11-2016, 09:04 AM. Reason: Posted before I had finished!
            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
              Late start for me today.
              Where did this wind come from?...at least it'll remove the last of the leaves from the trees and then we can get stuck in to the final collecting!
              Glad I'm not on a boat with these gusts!

Have a great day all...
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• A belated morning everyone from a beautiful sunny Nestland, been busy messing around with a spreadsheet for next year. Washing has finished so I'll peg that under the log store for a few days..................then I want to clear the Butternut Squash bed & decant the compost into some cut down daleks that I'm gonna try growing some spuds in although I said I wasn't going to. The Daleks are cut into thirds & sat on membrane so we'll see...........Have a good one.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  A belated morning everyone from a beautiful sunny Nestland, been busy messing around with a spreadsheet for next year. Washing has finished so I'll peg that under the log store for a few days..................then I want to clear the Butternut Squash bed & decant the compost into some cut down daleks that I'm gonna try growing some spuds in although I said I wasn't going to. The Daleks are cut into thirds & sat on membrane so we'll see...........Have a good one.
                  Why not just use Flower or builders buckets or 30 litre buckets?
                  Last edited by Cadalot; 09-11-2016, 09:31 AM.
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all and, as usual, its sunshiny here.
                    Cad, you are clearly new to this forum with your suggestions to BM. I think he has tried every type of container imaginable.........there was the Bucket a week challenge & the builder's big bags! Here's one http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ies_79238.html
                    Time to do summat outdoors in the sun. Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Afternoon, BM you definately the thrill of the chase don't you?

Cut down daleks.........hmmmmmmm.......could they be used for pumpkins/squash I wonder.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Afternoon all - cold and snowy here in Leeds. Getting to work this morning was fun, and then there's all the excitement of driving home to look forward to

My poor tomatoes, and chillies, and aubergines, are all still outside in the garden - they're not going to be happy are they!

Comment

• Afternoon all...

Just back from a 6k lunchtime run, so feeling like I deserve some chocolate
                          No snow here or prospect of any as far as I know....
                          Busy in work so haven't been on much of late...

Did get my garlic planted at the weekend, so that's a start. Still need to do my onions....
                          this weekend hopefully...
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon folks! I've had a lucrative morning - our running club held a coffee morning and raffle in aid of MS Trust. I played hooky from work for a couple of hours and had great cake, coffee, and chat and won a babycham-and-truffles, a manicure and a couple of week passes for all classes and facilities of the leisure centre.

Just running through to see if I need anything else for tomorrow.....

Nope, that's it, I think.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Afternoon we've had a tiny bit of snow just a few flakes then it turned to sleet but theres snow over on the hills.

Love their new dishes Hazel
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Where will the kittens sleep? Litter tray? Toys..............?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X