Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good afternoon Folks, it's cold and dull here, and I think the post mentioning the sunshine from our friend in South Wales was just to rub it in but I would bet that boatsman would like some snow, if you hurry you can get what's still here, watching the older two of the grandsons and the younger one has a set of bodhron? drums, some time being deaf and needing a hearing aid has advantages, well I am off to get something to eat as I feel a bit pecking so I am away for a mouch about
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Where will the kittens sleep? Litter tray? Toys..............?
      Kitties'choice of beds....

....check!

Litter tray...

...check!

Toys...

...check!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Aww I'm so jealous Hazel!?
        sigpic

Comment

• My, Hazel - they're the cat's whiskers
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• How on earth are you going to manage to sleep tonight?
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening just back in from doing some work in the garage and it is cold, a few years ago I could work outside without being too bothered by the cold, but now I am thinking it must be a different kind of cold now a days as I seem to feel it a lot more now Just had a read through today's earlier posts and I see someone may be looking for an other i-pad/computer or whatever she uses to post, as the post she was working on went before she was finished that's like trying to say something when your wife stops talking to draws a breath, especially if you are getting a ticking off well I think that's what it would be like, I wouldn't really know I am now going to have my supper and watch Missing, I wish you all a good night, Hazle enjoy your sleep as it could be the last chance for a full nights sleep for a time. Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• I want to come back in another life as hazels cats!

Mind you, my cat never used his scratching post, preferring furniture, birds, mice & humans instead..

Plumber coming tomorrow so must tidy up stuff away from radiators. Looking forward to the old garage/utility having heating - OH might be tempted to finish the flooring
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening Grapeys
                  Haven't done much today - nothing to laugh at anyway! Just sitting here, sipping a Blackberry liqueur made in 1997 so its nearly as old as rary Probably matured a lot better though!
                  I have to get up early tomorrow for the meterman. He's coming to replace the electric meter as its "not advancing". Wonder how they'll work out how much I owe them
                  Hazel, when do the kittens move in? About 10.30, that's my guess!

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ Man is under no obligation to mature as he grows older

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    I wish I had a electric meter like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Aww I'm so jealous Hazel!?
                      Don't worry, Jay - I'll share.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      My, Hazel - they're the cat's whiskers
                      Ta!

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      How on earth are you going to manage to sleep tonight?
                      Um - have you seen the time...?

Originally posted by rary View Post
                      Hazle enjoy your sleep as it could be the last chance for a full nights sleep for a time. Goodnight
                      Possibly....

Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                      I want to come back in another life as hazels cats!

Mind you, my cat never used his scratching post, preferring furniture, birds, mice & humans instead..
                      Yeah - I'm aware of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Hazel, when do the kittens move in? About 10.30, that's my guess!
                        Nearly right! Cat foster mummy is busy until 11.0; and although it is only 10 miles away, traffic means I'll start out at 10.30 to be there then.

Comment

• *drums fingers.

No - let's be proactive - the sooner sleep comes, the sooner is the morning.

Night all!

Comment

• Good Morning It's here Hazel Happy Thursday Have a good day All

Comment

• You are up early Flo!

MOrning all, another baking session today..before I go out this morning. Kitchen is atip already

Comment

• Always weekdays Scarlet Smells good is it cake? It's just started to pour with rain here so gamp at the ready.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X