Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Grapes - have I mentioned I hate the short days and dark depressing mornings, I'm sure I have and will continue to do so. Then on the interweb thing I find hope

Only 130 Days to Spring https://days.to/spring/2017
    Only 222 Days to Summer https://days.to/until/summer
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
      Today I make soup. It didn't get done yesterday I played with chilli's instead.
      Cad in what universe would knowing there are Still 130 days till spring make me feel better
      Have fun with your new family Hazel, we want lots of piccies
      Have a good day everyone
      Last edited by Small pumpkin; 10-11-2016, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
        Morning all
        Cad in what universe would knowing there are Still 130 days till spring make me feel better
        Your obviously a glass half empty person, not "Still" think "ONLY" and reducing each day. As an engineer the cup is always full its just that air occupies the top half, and if its half full of liquid then it's also half empty.

December Solstice in London, England, United Kingdom is on Wednesday, 21 December 2016, 10:44 GMT then it starts getting lighter again

SP you do know I'm doing this more for my state of mind than yours don't you?
        Last edited by Cadalot; 10-11-2016, 07:13 AM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'all
          Gosh....another late start for me-I could get used to this!

HAZEL!.... yey...yes....are you sat by the front door with car keys in hand yet?
          Don"t forget your cat baskets...you didn't show any piccies of those!...you have got some haven't you?

Flo...what's a gamp?...we've got lots of wet stuff here, so I clearly need one too!

Cad...you forgot to say how many days till Xmad!

Scarlet....are those Xmad cakes you are making?..mmmm...I can imagine the smell right now!

Me? ...today I shall mostly be sewing angels ; clearing stuff out of the loo cos 'we've' decided (yup rary) to knock the loo into the bathroom whilst 'he' is sledge hammer happy! ;... and bestist of all, waiting to see piccies of Hazel's kitties

Have a great day peeps, I know I am!....
          Last edited by Nicos; 10-11-2016, 07:12 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos as far as I am aware A Gamp is an umbrella. My aunt always used that word. Hope this solves the mystery.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning wet and windy here so indoor stuff only today.

Hope you managed to sleep last night Hazel, not long now
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning!

Comment

• Morning all from another sunny Nestland, it's not only VC who gets the sun...............think I'll go play with some pallets today so you lot be good & have a good day.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Bramble....it is indeed!
                    ...I've just goooooogled this...

n. Chiefly British
                    A large baggy umbrella.
                    [After the umbrella of Mrs. Sarah Gamp, a character in the novel Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens.]

Never read that one of his!

Comment

• morning all,that's what google says Bramble,new one to me,Good luck with kittens Hazel,love the smell Scarlet,thanks for sorting that one out Cadalot,give us a call nearer the time please,then you can organize a count down,like the Advent callendar ,hope you enjoyed that liqueur CV,LD licks here lips,got to wait in today for a delivery,anytime up till 7 PM,have a good day peeps,ooooh sun having a shine now
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Now you come to mention the Advent Calander ....

It's going to be a tad different this year....keep yr eyes peeled

Comment

• Morning

Off to work soon. Said I would come in earlyish to help out with being short staff. They did say I could have a lie in before coming in.

Have a good day!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, sunshiny here...but chilly. Thursday has arrived Hazel...excited much? Scarlet, who on earth is up at 6am baking?!! Bet your OH and the boys love you at that time in the morning!
                            As we are busy over the weekend we are off to visit OH's Grt.Grt. Uncles grave for an early armistice visit...he was killed in WW1. We also visit a few of the boys buried near him. So sad when you read their ages. Other than that it's domestics for me.
                            Remember you promised to share those kittens Hazel. Have a great day everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Cad...you forgot to say how many days till Xmad!
                              Nope I can't be doing that one, As usual I have no idea what to get Mrs C and now my eldest has her own place and man to look after, I will not be getting the help I have received in past years from that direction.

Hazel - I'm not a cat person but even I want to see the photos of them when they arrive
                              Last edited by Cadalot; 10-11-2016, 09:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Right - I'm off. See you later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...