Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning still cold here, had a light shower earlier but now clear blue sky not a cloud at the moment though here that could change in the next ten minutes or so,was going to do some work in the garage but had to go and pick up one of the grandsons from school, as he is feeling sick, now that he is home he is sound asleep and as white as a sheet, tomorrow is a school holiday and we have the four of them, I still think holidays should be restricted to one two week period a year, and that period should be flexible, depending on when I am going on holiday his Gran is out at the moment, but this could be a bad time, when she comes back in and sitting without the telly, to allow him to sleep she has time to sit and plan work that I could do it will be, "I was just sitting here thinking we(me) could do such and such before Christmas which means she will watch the telly while I work, I am off to think on how to keep her occupied, see you later
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning All!
      Normal service is resumed with a new leccy meter reading 000001 Have to reset the clocks now
      Another sunshiny morning - spent whacking the fallen leaves off the netting over the chook run - with an old floor mop! I stand under the netting and raise my mop, causing the netting to fly up and scatter the leaves further along the net. Then I do it again, and again and again........Its like the fun of kicking up dry leaves over your head! Simple pleasures
      Have you seen the kittens yet? Come on Hazel!
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 10-11-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Cold but dry up here in mid Aberdeenshire. My car <sob> is suffering from poor compression in three cylinders and less than half that in the fourth. Could have let the garage muck about trying to repairfor close on £900 but have sourced a new engine for less than £1000. Still have labour to change over the engine and ancillaries but I should be able to sleep easy knowing there is nothing lurking in the depths. Frustrating being carless though.

Where's the kittens??

Comment

• Haven't seen a Hibou pic recently either. How's she doing Nicos?

Comment

• Nope still no kittens......will check back later.

Attached Files
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Nope still no kittens......will check back later.
              Me too Lumpy
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hi everyone!!

Where is Hazel?!

Comment

• ^^^^ Hazel will be busy putting dressings on all the scratches
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• We have kittens!

Sorry for the delay - I've had to set up camp here in the kitchen with the laptop. Do you want a new thread, or are you ok on here?

Just got to work out how to download pics - just a mo.

Comment

• Ooh, new thread I think. Some peeps might not see it in here, I'd hate for them to miss it.
                      Last edited by scarey55; 10-11-2016, 01:25 PM. Reason: I'd not I'
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Oh Yes definately a new thread Hazel.....................bring on the pics of Mum and Babies.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          Haven't seen a Hibou pic recently either. How's she doing Nicos?
                          Hibou is doing fine...thanks for asking.
                          She's certainly not going to improve.
                          If anything the cold air is making her eye ache so she's spending more time indoors.
                          Her voice has deepened so clearly her voice box is now being compromised by the hole which must be getting wider.

I really don't want to post a piccie of her cos he eye and neck are really unpleasant to look at

Happily though...she's as lively and nutty as ever and has taken to pinching her treats so I've had to put them into a drawer!
                          And yep, a couple of days ago I watched her unsuccessfully try and open the drawer by sitting on the surface had hooking her claws into the drawer front!!!!

I'll see if I can get a piccie of her good side
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• After years and years on this Forum I've never included my location in my profile(or much of anything else for that matter) because it was all in my user name. Innit . However, after much searching and I've forgotten how to do it already, I've now edited my profile and included my locus.

That's all I've got to say about that as Forest Gump would say.

Comment

• Mid Aberdeenshire...that's an excellent clue! Almost as good as mine.
                              Last edited by Jay22; 10-11-2016, 02:48 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Spent an hour or so the last two days collecting leaves in Fullarton woods adjacent to the plot site - mainly beech as it seems these break down more quickly. As you can see from the pics I hardly made a dent on those available :-)
                                Attached Files
                                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X