Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning sunny but ever so cold here so a oatmeal and soup day.

Scarlet without enlarging the photo that looks like a top hat
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• That brim is a piece of greaseproof paper...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        That brim is a piece of greaseproof paper...
        All it needs is a rabbit coming out the top
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• What flavour is it scarlet?
          When you make me a cake, you can cover it with as many flowers & butterflies as humanly possible
          Hint,hint

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            Why the blacked out Windows AP?
            Did you not watch Breaking Bad Rary ?
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Trip- How much cycling do you manage each week?
              I used to love cycling when I was a teenager-I went everywhere on my trusty red Raleigh.
              I was so proud of it- I was the first in my group of friends to get 3 gears!
              ( yeh...I know...things gave changed considerably since-bit like suncream factors eh?)
              Depends on time of year Nicos...

In Summer, would do approx 2 work spins and then one weekend one so could be around 220km in a week and then in Winter, maybe 150km ish
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning Grapes - SP thanks for the heads up on the flash sale, more seed to add to my collection.

I've been planning my allotments this morning and updating the two new pages added to my diary, It's so easy to open them up side by side and flick between the two, already altering what I thought I would be doing next year, plus I'm creating my to do list. really don't know why I never thought of doing it this way before?

Hazel - how are your Babies this morning?
                Last edited by Cadalot; 11-11-2016, 08:26 AM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• @Aberdeenplotter: Well, that narrows it down considerably. Probably be able to pinpoint you with GPS!
                  Last edited by boatsman; 11-11-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    Hazel - how are your Babies this morning?

Helping, Cad!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Morning everyone!

It would seem that my continuous feelings of being 'off colour' and a bit 'meh' may have been down to the fact my gas heater hasn't been working properly and I've been getting very slowly, slightly gassed for months.

Heater has now been replaced! Hopefully this will be me again > . Either that or I'm just becoming an old decrepit and it was nothing to do with the gas.

Anyway, hope you are all well despite the cold weather change. It's baltic here and I'm having to convince myself that bare feet and/or sandals are just no longer feasible and I have to start wearing proper shoes and slippers. (I suspect there's an ageing hippy inside me somewhere even although I was never hippy-like when young, lol.)

Off for yet another catch up. Keep well and have a good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                        Depends on time of year Nicos...

In Summer, would do approx 2 work spins and then one weekend one so could be around 220km in a week and then in Winter, maybe 150km ish
                        Show off! My OH gives the yearly total to make it sound more impressive

Comment

• BTW, you might be wondering why there is a bathroom suite in my kitchen - it is not an unusual living arrangement, it is on it's way to be listed on eb@y!

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                            What flavour is it scarlet?
                            When you make me a cake, you can cover it with as many flowers & butterflies as humanly possible
                            Hint,hint
                            Vanilla, with white chocolate and vanilla butter cream and raspberry jam, the top bit is lemon cake with lemon butter cream and lemon curd all covered in White chocolate ganach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                              BTW, you might be wondering why there is a bathroom suite in my kitchen - it is not an unusual living arrangement, it is on it's way to be listed on eb@y!
                              I wondered why you were using a toilet as a waste paper bin!

GG - I hope you feel much better from not breathing in gas 24/7 that could have turned out much worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Vanilla, with white chocolate and vanilla butter cream and raspberry jam, the top bit is lemon cake with lemon butter cream and lemon curd all covered in White chocolate ganach.
                                How big a box do I need to send with my seeds? Just to allow space for the humungous slice accompanying them back...
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X