Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning girlies, I looked in at silly o'clock, but thought I'd let you have a lie in before I started my idle chatter lol
    It's cold and raining out there today, good job I got the washing sorted yesterday
    Hubby has just got the car out for his daily trip to get bread and newspaper. This is a first, so it's raining hard!
    Nothing planned except work this afternoon, but that beats sitting in and watching it rain.
    Have a great day everyone, rain or shine (VC)
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Girls from a mild but wet Nestland. Don't think I'll be doing much in the garden today so maybe a bit of retail therapy is in order. Have a good day whatever you decide to do.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all. Rained overnight but dry now if a bit spodgy under foot. Woke up with a bad shoulder yesterday & still have it - painful, & feel like I'm permanently stooped over

Might interfere with plans to go and get more poo for garden - hmmmmph.

OH off for a much needed haircut this morning, then taking eldest to the climbing wall this pm. If still dry may join them & take youngest to the beach next door.

Too many jaffa cakes yesterday - must eat more veg today

Have a good morning all.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all
          Yep...overslept again

My day is set again....help a bit with the bathroom but mostly sewing festive owls.

2 weeks to go......

Hope everyone is OK...enjoy your weekend peeps!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all!

Wet here and rugby with the boys later. No cakes to make for a week so I'm feeling a little deflated even though yesterday I decided I would only do girly cakes in future the drum didn't turn out too bad but I forgot to take a photo I'm hoping they will send me a few!

Comment

• Good morning, Sun shine here at present, and actually quite mild, everywhere is wet though as we had very heave rain last night, the for cast says it's to be dry but it looks a watery sun, no matter if OH is spending money on me we will be inside. Enjoy your day, and don't forget to take wee rests when you need to.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Day's objectives achieved. Heated Bench now got my bank of 8 T5 tubes attached to a timeswitch and it is working <imagine Kermit the Frog with a yeah>. I've also blacked out the windows using some kingspan left over from the loft so that's insulated as well.
                pics please
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Mornin n'all n'all
                  Yep...overslept again

My day is set again....help a bit with the bathroom but mostly sewing festive owls.

2 weeks to go......

Hope everyone is OK...enjoy your weekend peeps!
                  Don't forget the pictures of your crafty efforts Nicos will you
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all - Wet over night and still raining here, been up since 7 had breakfast and have been going through my seed boxes and sorting out my planning pages for each allotment, I'm feeling really good about doing this on the blog this year, much better than spreadsheets and documents that when the new season starts I will tend to forget.

I'm "Planning My Work" and I'm going to "Work My Plan" next year on the allotments.

Definitely a retail therapy kind of day, but did any of you see the program last night about the Amazon delivery drivers?
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Euan at the allotment today collecting 3 large bags of leaves for Barassie Primary school :-)
                      Attached Files
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Euan and Andrew on Troon Beach this afternoon collecting seaweed for Barassie Primary school gardens. :-)
                        Attached Files

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• A very good Saturday evening all
                          Lovely piccies Shen - would love to live close to the sea to gather lovely seaweed ..... I'll just have to make-do with leaves methinks!!!
                          Chilli plants still going strong in GH - despite the odd frosts over the last few weeks!
                          Given up hope for the saffron corms, so sowed some overwintering green manures as a backup. Onion sets and garlic tucked up in Bed A & B ...... still haven't planted my spring flowering bulbs yet .....! !

Not had time to back-read anything as yet......so hope everyone is ok! Best wishes to all ..... hopefully meet up soon for a bevvy or three at the GR!

Oh and 'big bro's' wedding was beautiful - bride and groom looked amazing ~ lovely mild sunny autumn day, happy and emotional .... one guess as to who was blubbing through the ceremony ......!!!!!
                          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Yes Susie I, can understand why you would be crying, after all he is your big brother, and I will bet you never took him to the side and asked if he knew what he was doing, for once there is a woman in your life, forget doing things you want to do
                            A good woman will tell you what you want to do (if you know what's good for you)
                            Do you want me to have a word with your son
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening folks! Today has been a day at home with the kitties - although when I nipped out for the paper earlier, it felt like it would have been a nice day for a run - grey, but not overly cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                Yes Susie I, can understand why you would be crying, after all he is your big brother, and I will bet you never took him to the side and asked if he knew what he was doing, for once there is a woman in your life, forget doing things you want to do
                                Do you want me to have a word with your son
                                Thanks for the offer, rary, but I think we had better pass on the man-to-man chat with big son re your worldly-wise experience ..... it might just make him change his mind, and after all, I've already bought my wedding outfit .....you must surely understand I've to get my money's worth from my new outfit...!!!
                                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X