This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

Got soaked cycling in this morning, so still trying to warm up...
    Miserable morning with more cold weather on the way apparently..winter is coming!!
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Pouring down here too! OH Got himself some new kit for cycling indoors. Neo smart something!he cycles in the bedroom and races againt others on a computer screen - solves the boredom bit of cycling indoors...and gets him out of my hair for a couple of hours

Comment

• Morning all, dull and damp here. It was very windy with really heavy hail showers just before we went to bed last night so I've a few pots to stand back up in the garden. Found a lovely red strawberry in the blowaway..it was from one of the runners I took this year! If I'd seen it flower I would have removed it but I obviously missed it...nice surprise. Like SP, I'm not sure what I'm doing today but I do know the kettles on so a cuppa first.

Have a great day everyone.
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from Nippy Nestland. Think I'll wrap up & clear the beans.........have a good one.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning Grapeys Couldn't post earlier - had to wait for the sun to come out! Yes, its all sunshiny here again
            Ermmmmmmmm, should have posted that ^^^ not pondered - as the sun's disappeared now. I'll just think sunshiny thoughts instead.
            Enjoy your day, whatever you're thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Morning its still frosty in the garden were the suns not touched but it doesn't feel that cold, odd really.
              Well the sun didn't stay long we've had a garden full of hailstones
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We had a fluttering of snow this morning, but didn't stick...
                Back to rain now
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all! It is cooooold in Leeds today - and more snow forecast tomorrow

VC - does the sunshine in south wales stretch to Snowdonia? I thought not... best find some woollies for this weekend!

Comment

• Evening All! Not caught up but endeavour to do so in the Morning having a few days off!

Oh! A new male Mod! Intrigued!

Sorry to see you "Hung Up" your boots SP! Thought you would be a prime candidate to keep us all in check, following "Bob's" guidance! Such a shame!

Glad you received my seeds Scarlet!

N also glad people are seeing the errors of their ways

Everything needs to be "Colour Coded n Organised" It"s The Future!
                    Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 17-11-2016, 07:48 PM. Reason: Undoing a Typo
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Has the vine gone down......am I on my own?

Comment

• Funny you should say that GL, I've been trying for a bit to get on and thought that was the 24 hour shut down but nope, we are still here!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          Has the vine gone down......am I on my own?
                          Only if I'm in your dreams
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                            Only if I'm in your dreams
                            Never alone in my dreams piskie

Comment

• Good evening, its been a cold wet day here, and getting colder, the work on the conservatory is now finished, and I see some one looking through paint colour books, so there will be some work being done in the conservatory and it wont be two folk doing it, unless you class the supervisor as a worker so I think I will go and hide the paint brush. Tomorrow being Friday look forward stopping time, and wen you do stop tomorrow night enjoy you weekend. Goodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew - I could not get on last night and thought the 24 hour shut down had begun so I went round and round in circles ........ with the soldering iron on the weed membrane for one of the onion beds.

One good thing is I have Brassica Collars to last me a lifetime.

Looks like I'm OK for picking up some free scaffold boards on Saturday morning, lets just hope it's dry!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Cadalot; 18-11-2016, 04:41 AM.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X