Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning another wet and windy day, not been out far yet just to the gate for milk.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
      A very heavy frost here, but I think it's going to be another cracking day. Today I will mostly be painting and digging holes.
      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning ''tis a cold and frosty morning here too! Not sure what to be up to today but hope you all have a great day.
        Scarlet, I may have missed it with being away this weekend but how did the party go...and more importantly the cakes?
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from a wild & wet Nestland, may be a good day for trying out kite flying..............have a good one & stay safe.
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 21-11-2016, 07:16 AM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

More sewing for me ...then Pilates later.

Have a gud un peeps
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, cold here, I think I will have to remove the thread to open up the pockets and keep my hands warm, I note there are several new early morning faces on this morning, including myself wonder what the reason is, me, I have the grandchildren today so no long lie and need to get a MoveOn with painting etc. Enjoy the day what ever you do
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just wear a pair of gloves rary, wouldn't want you getting upset...............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all! I'm cream crackered! It was a very busy, busy few days. Two cakes, one with a couple of rugby players on top that went into school..and another quick one with some rugby cartoon drawings around the side...Rugby was cancelled on Friday due to waterloogged pitch and more heavy rain forecast. So we all went to dinner at my favourite pub the house had been cleaned and every bit of bedding washed and ready as I was told we had 10ish to sleep over...which turned into 15 we have an old farm outbuilding that is in a state of disrepair that the boys thought was a good idea to use as a party venue..it took hours to clean, dust up my nose, several bin bags full of rubble, a few garden chairs along with some foldup tables, a huge amp with the computer for streaming music and a football table and we were done!
                  They made cocktails in saucepans ..I would recommend a "woo woo" , we had a few mishaps but I constantly supplied them with hot nibbles through the evening.
                  The following morning I couldn't move for bodies and ended up using 3loaves of bread and about 40 sausages for breakfast. I'm so glad ive got twins and only need to do it once!
                  I'm having an easy day today.

Comment

• Well done Scarlet, sounds like a good bash was had by all...............you deserve an easy day.

Comment

• Morning all. It's a bit of a pfftt from me today as I have had to submit to Metformin for T2

Apart from that - Happy Monday
                      Last edited by piskieinboots; 21-11-2016, 08:08 AM.
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                        Morning all. It's a bit of a pfftt from me today as I have had to submit to Metformin for T2

Apart from that - Happy Monday
                        Just be aware that certain alcoholic beverages can act as a laxative when combined with Metformin in some people, I found out the hard way as I hate reading all the possible side effects in the enclosed leaflet, as I don't want to program my subconscious. Just have a drink at home where you can get somewhere quickly should you need too, before you go out for a drink
                        Last edited by Cadalot; 21-11-2016, 08:25 AM.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Hadn't realised you had a problem there Piskie....not easy either with Xmas round the corner

Comment

• Morning all - temp dropped from -1 to -2 on the way to grandson's school this morning - last week it went the other way - first time I have seen this happen - allotment was cold these last two days - just took time to offload bags of coffee grounds and have a quick look round - onions and garlic looking good also beetroot and brussel sprouts :-)
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Sounds like the boys party went well Scarlet
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• And now you have a nice clean outhouse....* wonders what use you could now put it to?...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X