Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, cold,but no frost, it looks as though it has been raining during the night. Supermarket for me today and then who knows!
    Hope you all have a lovely day, off to look at Hazels thread to see if there are more kittie photos.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hazel, you promised!
      sigpic

Comment

• I think she procrastinated Jay...............
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Strong westerly gale blowing, might go fishing later as the sea looks rough enough for a Cod or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Hope you all have a lovely day, off to look at Hazels thread to see if there are more kittie photos.
            Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Hazel, you promised!
            Sorry, Jay - I was distracted.

Attached Files

Comment

• All this talk of cats...now registered with Battersea for an indoor rescue cat of my own.

I should be tidying,pr doing stuff at the plot but I am bimbling about on the internet...
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Bimbling????
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Love that word bimbling Sparrow. I do a lot of that
                  After this mornings post of 'nothing's on my horizon' this morning, hubby has decided to decorate the hall, stairs and landing on a whim. Last decorated a minimum of 12 years ago, so long overdue.
                  So long, in fact, I haven't got a clue what's in vogue colourwise, I'd well given up.
                  So, no housework today, no point. So washing, bimbling, TV, that's my day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Bimbling????
                    slightly less direction than bumbling...
                    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Well done sparrow...really admire you for doing that!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Back to humdrum. Spent a good part of the day unpacking and washing and then out walking. Very cold but at least its dry. Nothing much otherwise except a visit to the post office to buy some stamps.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• A couple of hours at the allotment this afternoon prior to picking up eldest grandson from school. Put up a 2 notices for the forthcoming EGM and played 3 games of chess with the Chairman - began to get a bit cold once the coffee was finished :-)
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Today I have been dealing with Numpties of the first order and slowly turning into my hero Victor Meldrew. I have spent far too much time dealing with party wall matter because my counterpart is an awkward cuss who is on a fee building exercise and now the third Surveyor is involved and equally inept.

A Building Owner who has not a clue what he wants to build and the Architects Drawings and Engineers Calculations do not tie up in fact the Architects drawings don't tie up with each other as well.

Then I get a telephone call from one of the plot holders informing me that the council have finally arrived to fix the fence and have replaced a section of fence inside the allotment where we have just removed it top form a pick up and drop off area installing new post and chain link fencing and missed the section of perimeter timber fencing I sent them a photo of six weeks ago which is right next door to the entrance.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Take a deep breathe Cad.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Take a deep breathe Cad.
                                I know, count to 10 and all that
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts