This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Gosh, that's a lot of festive decorations Cad!
    I know and a lot of work, Mrs C wanted unique outside decorations. I ended up making some for her so that they are unlike any other commercially available It is truly amazing what you can do with a glue gun and a set of lights and blown plastic decorative ornaments from the cheap Christmas tat shops that used to appear in vacant buildings, not that they do these days as much.
    Last edited by Cadalot; 24-11-2016, 08:14 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, I'm going to work today, hooray.
      Been marooned in the lounge for three days due to the decorating - which is coming along ok
      So, today I am out of here, he will have to make his own tea lol
      Off for a two night break to Sandbanks tomorrow, and he will need a rest by then, he is working hard.
      Weather looks dry for a few days, so fingers crossed
      Have a lovely day boys and girlies
      PS, I will still be in the GR on Friday night though
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all...bit nippy here this morning. Washing machine is on, dishwasher is on, kettle is on another cuppa before going down the office. Anyone need a top up?

Comment

• Morning all
          A little less chat about the C word if you don't mind it's November
          I'm working today
          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• I shall mostly be sewing stars!...oh Joy
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, boy is it cold this morning, everything is solid with frost...love it! Yes, I agree, too early for this Christmas talk...a few years ago I would be excited about decorating the house but now....
              This year though my brother and his family are coming from Australia via LA, New York and Berlin so looking forward to seeing them. Last time I saw the kids they were 11 and 13, 4 years ago, now they are young adults I probably won't recognise them.
              Hope you all have a great day. Wrap up warm all you peeps with the cold...it's freezing out there.
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning fellow grapesters from a cold & windy Nestland. Have just finished sieving a bucket of woodash for the chooks dust bath, the cinders have been thrown on the path in the run as its a tad slippy under foot. Anyways, must think of something else to do, got to earn my crust somehow.............have a good one.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all a cold dry day here. Off to the hairdressers this morning and then a visit to my sister who is celebrating her 70th birthday, so a busy day for me.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, baking bread and some scones today not sure what else yet.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning folks! I would not normally be entertaining thoughts of Christmas quite this early, but it strikes me that putting a lovely real tree up as per normal might be asking for trouble with the kitties. They are into everything.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                      Morning, baking bread and some scones today not sure what else yet.
                      Yum - freshly baked scones! Save me one, Bren!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Morning folks! I would not normally be entertaining thoughts of Christmas quite this early, but it strikes me that putting a lovely real tree up as per normal might be asking for trouble with the kitties. They are into everything.
                        Too true - my daughter's kitten had her tree on the floor 3 times last year.
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Think of the fun Hazel!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                            Too true - my daughter's kitten had her tree on the floor 3 times last year.
                            Think what two of 'em could do.....

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Think of the fun Hazel!
                            Hmm.

This is Polly pussycat conforming to a stereotype as she pinched the end of the string out of the desk drawer this morning ....

Attached Files

Comment

• Take it they have settled in ok Hazel?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                                Morning all
                                A little less chat about the C word if you don't mind [B][U]it's November
                                You are so right SP there is still four weeks to go, plenty of time to do things
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X