This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Morning folks! I would not normally be entertaining thoughts of Christmas quite this early, but it strikes me that putting a lovely real tree up as per normal might be asking for trouble with the kitties. They are into everything.
    !
    We had to fasten our tree to the doorframe and use plastic decorations with one of our cats...even when she was an adult.
    She loved to climb it and play with the bells we hung up!

Awww...happy memories!
    Last edited by Nicos; 24-11-2016, 03:06 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hello peeps,these days and nights seem to be all in one and going fast,woke up at 11.30 am,bloomin nora,and still feel tired,am sure i must have been a hibernating animal in a previouse life,am considering a SAD box for us to use,gotta do something,waiting for the main seed order to arrive,then i can have a few oooh and arrs,this week seems to have been really gloomy weatherwise and darkish by 3.30pm on,sooo,roll on the new year i say,i recone most of you feel the same.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        We had to fasten our tree to the doorframe and use plastic decorations with one of our cats...even when she was an adult.
        She loved to climb it and play with the bells we hung up!

Awww...happy memories!
        The first time our Fox terrier Sam saw the tree he run in cocked his leg did a quick wee then ran back out really fast. After that we bought a artificial one even though he's been gone a long time we've never got around to buying another fresh tree.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• When our teo cats were kittens we had to tie the tree to the patio door handles. Then, just ax wehad the kittens trained, along came the grandkids. Such fun.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• something totaly different,i have noticed on some threads,some words are missing a letter or not the one's typed in,i have had this,and thought it was perhaps ME,so now i am thinking,is omat up with the way the vine proccesess it,or is it really just clumsy fingers,i also miss the red line uner the words to alert peeps to the wrong spelling,at least the green band that appears on the bottom is easy got rid off,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Didn't know where to put this, but it tickled my fancy!

Attached Files
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good evening Folks, again very cold here but plenty of sunshine,finally got the ceiling painted, so will start putting furniture back in, just get one job complete and an other appears, will now need to repair or replace my garage door, opened it up this evening and then couldn't get it closed, finished up having to cut the wires that help roll it up,(and it was freezing) will now need to try find replacement mechanism or get some one to replace the door. Well have a good night and remember tomorrow is Friday if you are working a wee bit of patience and enjoy the weekend when it starts. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday Cold start here. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
                    Lots to do to day, I've just written a list already this morning ( haven't even got up yet ).
                    Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Good morning, nippy here, but then the heating hasn't come on. Hmm, it cannot be that it's too warm for the thermostat to kick in .....
                      I'm off away for a few days and will worry about that when we are back.
                      If our 35 year old boiler decides to call it a day, now is the time. What's a bit more expense/mess lol
                      Weather looks good for our little break, so all good so far
                      Well, it's Black Friday - am I bothered? Not a jot. Fed up hearing about it, and then there's cyber Monday, what's that all about.....
                      Have a great day, black or not
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Will bob by later....!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Girls from a Sunny but bitterly cold & windy Nestland. Gonna have to dig mi thermals out if I want to play outside today. I'm more or less up to date so nothing lost if I spend the day indoors.............enjoy your Friday.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning a bit of shopping to do, leaf raking then after that I'm not sure.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
                              Work first and then the added attraction later on of a trip to IKEA with herself
                              Busy weekend ahead too with soccer coaching in morning, hopefully some cycling, a night out tomorrow night and some sort of Christmas Craft fair on Sunday which my 6 year daughter is dancing at... busy busy
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Happy sunshiny Friday
                                You have to feel sunshiny when you're wearing orange jeans Its been so muddy lately all my normal jeans are in the wash!
                                Today may be a bed clearing day - that's garden bed, not sleeping bed! Breakfast first.
                                Enjoy your Fridays

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X