Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy family weekend for you trip. No doubt something will be purchased in Ikea which you will spend part of the weekend assembling. Enjoy.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
      Busy family weekend for you trip. No doubt something will be purchased in Ikea which you will spend part of the weekend assembling. Enjoy.
      A long list has already been prepared Bramble
      Last edited by Tripmeup; 25-11-2016, 10:41 AM.
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all - its is freeeeezing here, not helping my cold at all. But its friday and I'm 'looking forward to' a weekend of more decorating (not) - better than being at work though

Hope all are well, and to those who are attending, I hope you're not too giddy about the grand re-opening tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Happy sunshiny Friday
          You have to feel sunshiny when you're wearing orange jeans Its been so muddy lately all my normal jeans are in the wash!
          with orange jeans I would wish they were in the wash as well if that's all I had to wear
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all. Well in a fit of madness I decided to take myself into the big city this morning and I have only got home about an hour ago. Dublin on black Friday was like Christmas Eve and now that I am home I feel shattered. BUT, needs must.,the fact I was away for 4 weeks has left me playing catch-up. Got a lot of shopping so it was worth the hassle.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all !

Brrr....brrrr...ain't it?

Saturday already and the first of my Xmas Fairs tomorrow.
              I'm only doing a couple this year, but this is the nicest of the two.
              Must get things ready and packed into the car...oh, and not forget the flower buckets I'd promised to a gardening lass who sells the most stunning plant arrangements there.
              Excited!

So...a busy day ahead

Have a gud un peeps...I'll pop into the GR as and when I can throughout the day....I think the kettle is on in there ....and I can certainly smell hot scrummy toast....*wanders off to get some toast,...
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all
                Lets see what today brings
                Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Have you ny fishing trips planned SP?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Have you ny fishing trips planned SP?
                    Helllll no ! It's far to cold for fishing, I'm a fair weather fisherman

Hopefully Polytunnel juggling today.

Comment

• I have a friend living in Sweden near the Arctic circle and during the winter the guys tow out an insulated shed onto the lake, drill a hole through the 3ft of more of ice INSIDE the shed, light the stove and leave the gals to 'stitch n bitch' n knit whilst fishing at the same time!
                      She loves it ( although I imagine they need to whisper?)

Comment

• Morning Crew, Saturday is here and shortly the transformation from House to Grotto will be taking place, at the moment I'm enjoying the fact that SHMBO and DD are still upstairs condensing snot! (that's asleep for those that had not guessed) Found out that the allotment had been hit again Thursday night with at least another three sheds broken into. They seem to be coming back every couple of days and carrying on where they left off. The Parks Police don't work evenings or weekends now isn't that convenient.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I wish you luck with the decorating Cad.
                          You'll probably enjoy it more than you are expecting

Are you going to treat yourself to a nice glass or two once the job is done?
                          We open a glass of bubbly when we put ours up!

Dreatful news about the allotment - tis so disheartening

Comment

• Good morning, not been out yet but looks very cold with a bit of freezing fog, don't know what we will do today, maybe just cuddle up by the fire, oh no we can't don't have a fire in the house it would need to be the greenhouse, and she is defiantly not getting in there, as she would start demanding it should be tidied up, and I like my clutter. Cad sorry to hear about all the break ins but don't let them get you down try leaving them a note inviting them back during the day where the will be shown how to work the tools etc.that they are stealing. Well enjoy the day whatever the weather and whatever you are doing
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Room Service was a bit late today Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Had/have folk staying for a bit so not had time to do much. We have a small house so it's 'interesting' to say the least.

Missing my normal routine a little but once things get back to normal I expect it'll be too quiet again.

Absolutely freezing here and I have to go out, can't say I'm looking forward to it.

Hope you didn't spend too much on Black Friday!

Have a good one!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X