Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone from a cold but dry Nestland, now where's that "I must" thread as I forgot what I was gonna do...............have a good one.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, Scarlet is in a rush this morning. Kettle is on again, brownie in the oven, second lot of washing in, dishwasher emptied and partially refilled.. Jim jams still on and need to be ready in 30mins! Boys no doubt nicked all the hot water. Off out to Bath Christmas market with a friend freezing out there too so I need my thermal knickers on

Have a good day all!
      Last edited by Scarlet; 28-11-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Love it Scarlet...........I even read it in a rush.................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ha!...me too!

Just recovering from a very hectic, but successful Xmas Fair..need to unpack car now and sort out other stuff for the next one this coming weekend...

Have a gud un peeps ...

Have fun Scarlet....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lol...why does that happen? I also read it in a rush. Have a great day Scarlet!

Morning everyone dark this morning but not too chilly. Still have to catch up on the Vine so off to do that now. Have a great day everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine but it didn't trick me I still put my bodywarmer on to get the in and pick raspberries.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all. Cold today but new thermals worked a treat. Trying to persuade children in the direction of bed. Have lots of lovely manure in a big trailer to shift this week. Just made a veg stock with peelings & end bits I've collected this week - smells lovely.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening All The eldest Golden Girl is taking me out for a surprise Christmas gift. I have no idea where or for what, but after it we are going to Chatsworth for a lovely lingering look at the house decorations for Saturnalia - it's Nutcracker this year (I think it was Narnia last year). I'm so excited, because I think there'll be a meal in a country pub included in that somewhere as well. Can't wait
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all

Who mentioned thermal knickers! Ha ha, I could do with some of those myself. Added to my Santa list.

Your surprise Christmas gift sounds just perfect, Flo. Anything with a meal added in is a win, win, win.

This is the 2nd time today I've started to write something and then promptly forgot what I was going to say. Oh the joys of an older brain I guess.

Enjoy a good evening all - hopefully a warm and cozy one
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                      Anything with a meal added in is a win, win, win]

You are so right Marie, as long as it does not go to wine, wine, wine

[This is the 2nd time today I've started to write something and then promptly forgot what I was going to say. Oh the joys of an older brain I guess.]

Now there was something else I was going to write but I can't remember what:confused:

[Enjoy a good evening all - hopefully a warm and cozy one
                      Just in from the greenhouse where I had the fire on and yes it was warm and cozy
                      Last edited by rary; 28-11-2016, 08:22 PM.
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• There is no way that I have a cat in hells chance of catching up with 2 months of posts. I have nipped in a few times but I've been too busy to stay. I've had the pointy stick, fair play.

I had a little trip to hospital in an ambulance then I was distributing leaflets for our neighbourhood plan.

I will nip into the GR and see what is happening.

I also need advice on greenhouses as my garden has been cleared and I would like it up by spring.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening Folks, and welcome back Janie, I hope it wasn't the pointy stick that landed you in hospital. I was at the hospital myself today, but it was to change my hearing aid, I had dropped a pound note and I never heard it fall, so needed the hearing aid changed ASAP. as for advice on greenhouses I would recommend that you get the biggest you can afford with toughened glass, or if you prefer polycarbonate the reason for recommending this is no matter what size you purchase you will always be looking for more space, as for the glass this is for safety as if anyone falls against it, toughened glass wont break as easy and if it does break it shatters into small pieces less danger than horty. glass which smashes.
                          Was in the greenhouse for a time this evening with the fire on and it was nice and comfortable, it looks like I have lost my potatoes, the temperature had fallen to -5c and even with fleece over them its been to cold, but I will wait and see, my salad leaves are still going well so hopefully they will be fine for Christmas, I will need to watch the price of fresh salad leaves for then Well have a good night and remember no matter if you are a glass half full or half empty person, the glass can always be refilled. Goodnight
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all and welcome back Janie! Hope you are well. Hope you had a good day Flo!
                            Just wanted to pop in and say goodnight, hope everyone has had a good day. See you in the morning.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just managed to splash boiling hot soup over my trousers with the blender - shouldn't really make soup when I'm tired....
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Just lucky you had your trousers on Happyhumph.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X