• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Feels colder than yesterday but no frost. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

-5C here at the moment...but the woodfire stayed in overnight, so the house feels warm

Gosh...I've just realised that I need to get our chocolate advent calendar today so we're all set for tomorrow!
      Tis December tomorrow folks!

Yey!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh!
        I've just realised that it's St Andrews Day today!
        Anyone celebrating?...if so, have a great time
        (I'll pour a glass or two of whisky to join you in a toast ...welll, I do have some Scottish blood in me....McLeod of Dumbarton from waaay back! )
        Last edited by Nicos; 30-11-2016, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• * quick change of plan then....porridge for brekkie....

Comment

• Morning all! Super cold here this morning...everything is iced up, that should kill all the bugs off. Feels a little bit like Christmas

Comment

• Morning all. Frosty again this morning - at least I've got the car with effective heating today!
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all, not frosty when I looked out half way through the night but this morning a thick coat of frost over everything out there. it looks really cold out there with people wrapped up and breathing smoke!!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all
                  Don't know what the plan is today, I have a short list but don't particularly want to do any of them.
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all from a freezing but Sunny Nestland. Have a good day & stay warm.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning, quite mild outside here with a lot of cloud cover no doubt will have rain later, want to do some work in the garden today but will wait and see if it stays dry, have a good day whatever you do
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Blimey it's parky out there! Very glad the new boiler is working well, and without the clatter of the old one. I have 5 parakeets queuing noisily on the windowsill to stuff their beaks with sunflower seeds. Hate to disturb them but I need to get up for essential coffee!
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning all, big frost here overnight, will take a look at any casualties later on.
                          No plans for today, more hiding upstairs maybe
                          Have a lovely day
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all

Another fresh morning here; no frost today...
                            Nearly December; the kids can finally stop pestering us to open their Advent calendars
                            Time to start thinking of decorations etc etc
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all...Happy St Andrews day to anyone celebrating. Very very dark this morning but mild so had to turn the thermostat down, this new boiler is very efficient! Doing the ironing I didn't do yesterday, a job I detest. That is after I have a cuppa.
                              Hope you all have a lovely day. Oh and Lottie I'm glad you and MR had a good day yesterday, nice to have something different to do now and again isn't it?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                * quick change of plan then....porridge for brekkie....
                                Just had mine - off to the allotment today to continue re-modelling the beds :-)
                                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X