This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    You learning a new language Bramble?..................
    Dont think so but I definitely need to go to Spectsters.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Af'noon all - today is challenging. The plumbers washed their sand cement bucket out in my sink and the pipe's blocked. The company is sounding annoyed at me for having a pipe that they have defined as prone to blocking. (it's not, OH used to put coffee grounds down it. He knows better now) The acid stuff hasn;t worked. Aaaaaargh!! And I have a new snazzy laptop running the godawful windows10 and which refuses to let me install Google Chrome. Off to a friend's to do my laundry this evening...
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Believe it or not we got the sun lottie...thank you very much!
        sigpic

Comment

• Artnoon/evening All
          Started sunny but cold - then about 4 the fog arrived. Now I can't see halfway down the garden. Glad I'm not driving in this. Take care out there.
          Have you been unblocked yet, sparrow? What a ridiculous thing for the plumber to do
          Nothing much to report here!

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
            And I have a new snazzy laptop running the godawful windows10 and which refuses to let me install Google Chrome.
            Although Microsoft recommend "Edge". They also provide a link for "Chrome"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-on-windows-10
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evenin n'all n'all!

Several zillion Euros later we have most of our bathroom 'stuff'!
              Only thing out of stock was the shower door...arriving in 2 weeks!...perfeck timing
              ( also means I get a trip to IKEA at the same time cos it'5 mins away!)
              Bath tub is en route from Germany as we speak!....

And Yessssss...I managed to buy my Milka chocolate Advent Calendar.... only out of stock in 8 hyper markets!...yeeees!

Isn't Bren's Advent Calendar lovely?...and BM's too!...Thank you both for this lovely run up to Xmas...
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all. Absolutely shattered today, & lots still to do for the morning - gets so busy in schools this time of year, so much stuff to remember to take in
                Tomorrow eldest will need; packed lunch, spare shoes for a mystery lesson, p.e. kit, school play outfit for dress rehearsal, raffle tickets & money to be handed in, homework to be handed in & reading books to be handed in! Have made a list....

Youngest perking up. Had 90 minutes sleep at lunch so only just dropped off. OH was working late tonight, & carefully planned squash & bean soup with chilies & kale turned into mushrooms on toast for him & microwave jacket pot & cheese for me. Have been fighting off a cold for about 3 weeks & still need to make our bed!

Sorry, should have put this on the minor rant thread

Just need some of your get up and go lottie

Think I'm going to go to sleep as soon as children in bed tomorrow....
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Looks like I'm first up this morning?
                  Flo....I've just put another log on the Fire and yr fluffy slippers are warming nicely in front of it
                  Kettle's on...
                  Looks a tad warmer this morning...but still very frosty!..even Hibou looked at me and wandered back to her new cardboard box when I offered for her to go out.
                  She's taken to sleeping in the box where the chillies are doing their last bit of drying out, so I've had to tip them out of it...don't want the chillies stinging her poorly eye and neck!...Ouchy ouch!

DIY in the bathroom and reloading the car and trailer for the last of the weekend Xmas Fairs is what I shall mostly be doing today....

Oh...and Opening Advent calendars!

Have a great day peeps....not many weekend now til Xmas!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• What a lovely greeting Nicos thank you but can't fit in those slippers Morning All and Happy Friday. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
                      Another ladies that do lunch day. So that's a bit of shopping followed by a pint.
                      Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning ladies, all is well here, another chilly night though
                        Tea anyone?
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Another cold one today. Trying desperately to find raffle tickets which are lost! Much better sleep yesterday for all. Going to try to shift some poo today if youngest allows!
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All, much warmer and no ice this morning here even 4 degrees in the greenhouse! I spent yesterday rescuing my daughters car and then taking it to get yet another new tyre that's three screws she has picked up in two weeks, one repair and two new tyres. My two girls are off for a pampering weekend as the youngest has booked it for the both of them as a birthday present for the eldest.

I'm so glad that they are so good together and have each others backs!
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all!
                              Well I got up this morning to find a dead field mouse on the floor by my fireplace in the bedroom. So strange, as I've had a dead smell in another bedroom. I think someone must have put poison down.

Comment

• Morning Its mild here as well Cad I can get used to this.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X