This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Scarlet?
    Hmmm...sounds like it...do you have neighbour's close by?
    Always a concern when you have chooks, cats, dogs which will eat dead mice, owls....etc.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all..

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
      And not just any FRIDAY
      The first Christmas FRIDAY

have a good one
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Just for you Trip!

https://www.yourchristmascountdown.com
        Last edited by Nicos; 02-12-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Morning all from a dry but cold Nestland, at least the freezing fog has disappeared. Happy Friday to all you workers. Have a good one.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning, mild but damp here, not sure what we will do today, might take OH out for lunch as was were child free this morning, though we pick them up after school, enjoy your day whatever you do
            Last edited by rary; 02-12-2016, 08:22 AM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning very mild here this morning but dull. After saying how wonderful our new boiler etc is we were woken this morning by a loud vibrating sound coming from the new hot water cylinder! (It's in a cupboard in our bedroom). The boiler seems ok though. There is always something isn't there and when you get the something fixed it never works properly!
              Anyhoo, hope you have a lovely day...enjoy lunch rary. I'm off for a cuppa.
              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,up late again,the weather can do what it likes for now,as long as it's dry for later on,HH my get up and go is on a brake at the mo,but will send you some when it returns,my working thoughts are way bigger than motivation for a few days,sending you a spare pair of crutches to help prop you up,lots more if anyone else would benefit hehehe,the outlook here is STILL very positive .
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Think you must have had a little bit left lottie as it's reached me! Cold again today but not as cold - chard perking up a bit. Pete the friendly Robin has been around today & approves of the new fat ball holder (well, mainly the fat balls tbh).

Thank goodness it's the weekend youngest still a bit poorly but ok. Eldests birthday party on Sunday, with a trip to see father Christmas in the morning.

Hope everyone is alright and enjoys their weekend.
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Just bobbing in to wish you all a great weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Mornin n'all n'all!

Just bobbing in to wish you all a great weekend!
                      Another weekend early riser! Morning all!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning, I've been up ages.
                        Snuggled up in my warmest dressing gown having a look on the vine.
                        Very quiet I must say.
                        Boiled eggs at 8.30, you lot must get up for that. Hubby's taking orders
                        He has also seen sense and told the heating company to do it AFTER Christmad. Hallelujah. I can get the tree out.
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all - I've been 'up' since 0600hrs, but lazing in bed with a pot of coffee and the iPad.

Today is Christmas tree day. Usual ritual in Warren Towers is, I unwrap all the tree decorations, hubster puts them on the tree* - we have naffly Christmas music playing, we sip a bottle of Port.

Shed (posh [for] me) is arriving on Monday, to be erected by some lovely chaps from the shed shop

*he has patience, I'd throw them all at the tree and let them sit where they land. Rather like naturalistic bulb planting
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

• Morning

Suzie it sounds like you'd be better of using velcro instead of hooks for thise tree baubles
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                              Lots to do, see you all later
                              Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning All No Room Service was available today Have a good one
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X