Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, just having a lazy day today, just finished breakfast and now going for a shower, I think I will see if OH wants to save the planet by conserving water. See you later, much later
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, rather dull this morning but mild again. Spent yesterday clearing leaves, so glad I did as we had some rain overnight. Not sure what's on the cards for today but I'm off for a cuppa first. Have a great day everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - playing with seeds this morning and starting on the graph paper plannings for next year. *cartwheels of happiness*

It's also the first day since Weds with no boiler or kitchen woes. The flat is warm, I can use the sink and washing machine. Yesterday the mgt company's plumbers flooded 2 flats below mine in 'clearing' the main stack. It was a challenging day. Thank goodness for gin.
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Although Microsoft recommend "Edge". They also provide a link for "Chrome"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-on-windows-10
          Thanks BM - am using firefox with chrome as default browser. Still transferring stuff from one machine to the other but it will be lovely when it;s all done.
          Last edited by sparrow100; 03-12-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
            Thanks BM - am using firefox with chrome as default browser. Still transferring stuff from one machine to the other but it will be lovely when it;s all done.
            Don't forget to add "Adblock Plus" as an extension when you are done.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ibdccddilifddb
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening/ afternoon whatever it is as its dark................

Saw brother and sister in law today - joy!

Now really really bored so have started asking semi serious questions on the Veggie thread.

Roll on March..................................Oh Oh Oh and fish and chips for tea - whoop whoop no cooking.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Finally at the end of putting up the Christmas decorations .......... yipppeee, A single tree would do me rather than decorating the whole house inside and out, plus everywhere needs the pre Christmas clean, windows, window frames etc.

If weather OK tomorrow then it's hit the Mill Green Allotment and do they tidying up works.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                  Finally at the end of putting up the Christmas decorations .......... yipppeee, A single tree would do me rather than decorating the whole house inside and out, plus everywhere needs the pre Christmas clean, windows, window frames etc.
                  Don't be shy cad, let's see it. It might put me in the festive mood.
                  I really must do something toward the big day, I suppose.

Comment

• Evening All!
                    Lumpy - how can you be bored enough to ask a serious question? That's just not you
                    SP, why must you do something towards the "big day"? I'll pull out the festive tea towel on the 24th - and that'll be it
                    Had a couple of hours digging out more brambles and raspberries, accompanied by the pups and chooks - and a robin He made me feel festive-ish!
                    Still working out my Planning Backwards plan! Keeps me off the streets on these long dark nights!
                    Enjoy your evening -however you spend it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                      Finally at the end of putting up the Christmas decorations .......... yipppeee, A single tree would do me rather than decorating the whole house inside and out, plus everywhere needs the pre Christmas clean, windows, window frames etc.

If weather OK tomorrow then it's hit the Mill Green Allotment and do they tidying up works.
                      11 days till Sparrow Towers gets decorated. I can't wait.

Comment

• VC I will have you know that I have just asked a question on the football thread..................!

I am very serious at least once a year whether I need to be or not. Lets face somebody has to be responsable for lowering the tone on here.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Evening All!
                          Lumpy - how can you be bored enough to ask a serious question? That's just not you
                          SP, why must you do something towards the "big day"? I'll pull out the festive tea towel on the 24th - and that'll be it
                          Had a couple of hours digging out more brambles and raspberries, accompanied by the pups and chooks - and a robin He made me feel festive-ish!
                          Still working out my Planning Backwards plan! Keeps me off the streets on these long dark nights!
                          Enjoy your evening -however you spend it
                          I like your style VC, I never do anything decorations wise until the 20th.
                          Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                          VC I will have you know that I have just asked a question on the football thread..................!

I am very serious at least once a year whether I need to be or not. Lets face somebody has to be responsable for lowering the tone on here.
                          I think there is a que for that job lumpy

Comment

• Our decorations have been getting less and less each year, we're now down to dressing the mantle piece with holly and candles then a few felt/knitted bits around the wall lights and that's it. I'm happy with that and Mr Pots just goes along with me
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• good evening Folks, its been quite dull all day today, and I went to a (can Mods bar Lumpy from reading this) pantomime and thoroughly enjoyed it, I see VC and SP are practicing for a part in A Christmas Carrol and I am trying to work out who is in SPs que for lowering the tone. Ah well enjoy what remains of the weekend, and keep safe, remember you dont have to take a small glass of wine, not if you can find a bigger glassGoodnight
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just finished making cake for eldests birthday party tomorrow

If they're not all sick after eating that I won't have done my job properly

Time for bed now, & tomorrow work out how to transport it by car and then on foot about half a mile down bumpy paths and a steep slope!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 04-12-2016, 06:18 AM. Reason: rotated cake
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X