This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

Not been around lately! Unfortunatly now well n truly into "Silly Season" at work playing "Secret Santa"

Been in work since 3am this morning n not so long since home, covering night shifts, Twilight shifts, Day shifts, even been out "Big Wheeling" but get this comming week out of the way, job done!

The lengths I go to ensuring all get thier pressies on the day!

See BM as started "Monkeying Around" SP will shortly be dragged into highland "Lighthouse Duties" GG's indoor gardening adventure have been a little "Hit n Miss" but by your own addmitance GG!

And the chilli enthusiast's are "Chomping the bit"

Jay! Too late now as you have invested, but the Mitox, sure it was 450 model, but will be proved wrong, is a brilliant leaf vac, lightweight, extensions to tubes to ellieviate bending as BM said, but hope you manage getting your head around fixing yours!
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening all. Well, party went well, children had fun & cake was devoured. Tired but happy children & parents.

Hope your BP goes ok Marie.

Right, bedtime for children & not long for me!
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening All Just popped in for a minute before watching the last episode of Missing -looking forward to that. I have twinkly lights on the back fence, it looks great. Feeling a little festive now. See you all tomorrow, enjoy your evening
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Hard frost Have a good day

Comment

• Forgot about the upgrade It seems very strange and eerily quiet, like I shouldn't be here Well I am , though I may be cut off mid sentence I suppose ......

Comment

• Morning all

Today is sparkly-shed arrival and build day. I am ridiculously excited .... it's a potting shed with windows and stuff - yet I can hardly do any potting at this time of the year. But I can stack clean washed pots and make tidy with bags of compost and get a stool/chair and a radio in there. And wait ....

....soon be spring
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

• Morning all
                We're all still here than. Shut down not started yet. I'm guessing 10.37.
                Window cleaning for me today
                Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all, got to get some washing done and dried today. A radiator drape and a few coathangers upstairs will have to do.
                  Off to our local Age UK Christmas 'do' this afternoon, deep joy. Last year we had old time musical entertainment, this year I will be heading for the bar.
                  Have a great day everyone, see you later, tonight, tomorrow, or whenever we come over from the other side
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all!

Yey...we're still here....for now at least!
                    I'm loving the Advent Calendars....

Today I shall mostly be painting a rotten washstand we are recycling/upcycling.....oh and undercoating window frames whilst there is no one in the room working....
                    Last edited by Nicos; 05-12-2016, 07:32 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning we've got a very pretty sparkly garden and my GH looks like its made of frosted glass, pity its so cold out there.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's gotta be after coffee ... my guess 11.20

Comment

• Morning all from a nippy Nestland, must remember to take Kale pics for Marb. Have a good one.
                          Piskie - You can always just stand at the window & pretend to pot up...........just to see if it fits like.........
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all...absolutely freezing this morning, everything is white with frost. -4 at the moment...brrr! Brown bin was due to be emptied this morning but binman told us only half could be emptied as the bottom lot of leaves was a block of solid ice!
                            Supermarket today and then who knows but as usual, first of all there is that cuppa to be had.
                            Have a great day everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all!

Frosty here this morning too - looks very pretty out there. kitties are eyeing up the great outdoors, although I don't know when I will pluck up the courage to let them start exploring. Cats protection suggest keeping them in for 3-4wks, and it's 4wk at the end of the week

Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                              Having a bit of an up and down week really. Went to the doctors for an MOT on Thursday expecting everything to be tickety boo. Good news that my weight, waist measurement and bmi are now all in the normal and healthy range thanks to my diet. So I was really pleased about that.

Bad news my blood pressure was sky high. I am now having to do twice daily readings on an nhs machine and then will see what happens. I got the impression that medication is going to be likely. Not pleased about that one but oh well. Just hoping my cholesterol and diabetes tests come back ok. Have to wait on those for a few weeks.

Ironically I feel in the best shape / health ever so it is very random. Just trying to not get myself worked up over it.
                              Well done, Marie - you've done really well to get yourself to a healthier weight - no wonder you feel goooooooooood! I think that if you can fit in a 20min brisk walk each day that will help with your BP - I'd be trying to avoid going on meds if poss (especially long term), but obvs. you have to be guided by your doc.

Comment

• Morning all,we got a bit the shinny stuff,hay you lot,the vine is not going to self destruct,just think of it as a sequal to the refurb of the GR,except this is for real hehehehe,wonder's how many will spend LONGER on here,trying to tune in to a blank space,just to be the first on the new look heheheheeh,i propose that a new thread be posted,titled {what did you do with your time on shut down},
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X