Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all and we have the most grey day. Sky is on the ground. Definitely an indoor housework day. Have a good one whatever you are doing.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Gorgeous clear and sunny day. I'm off up to that London for some shopping and mullered wine.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning All - Haven't you gone yet?
        Just back from the Vets with 3 dogs - just for weighing and wormers!
        Ted = 11.2kgs, Bess 10kgs and little Spud 8.8. It was a bit manic but we survived!
        Anyway, until we meet again.......................take care, have fun and Happy New Year

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Morning All - Haven't you gone yet?
          Just back from the Vets with 3 dogs - just for weighing and wormers!
          Ted = 11.2kgs, Bess 10kgs and little Spud 8.8. It was a bit manic but we survived!
          Anyway, until we meet again.......................take care, have fun and Happy New Year
          So Teds a porky then VC, or is he just nabbing little Spuds food? Lol
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ted's chunky! Very solid and strong - but a wimp! The sort of dog who barks at big dogs and runs behind your legs when they approach! He and Bess eat Spud's food when they can!
            Spud just wants to be friends with everyone - food's not important unless its fed to him and it has to be human food not dog food
            They're so different but both very lovable

Comment

• Afternoon all! Hope all are well!

I don't know whether it's work or the upgrade but I can no longer get on here from my laptop on a lunchtime I don't have the data or patience to use my phone instead so my visits may become fleeting for a little while! I've asked work to re-categorise it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't worry though, I'll be back!
              Last edited by vixylix; 05-12-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Shed

aka
                Suzie

Comment

• Brilliant Piskie, looks fantastic! Enjoy!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• That's a lovely shed Piskie
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good evening Folks, very cold here today, helped put up decorations in the church hall, then messed about in the garden just riding up a bit (a very small bit when its so cold) now watching the grandsons, who are getting more hyper every day will be glad when they calm down again, if they ever do, I don't remember being so excited when I was young, I see Piskie has got her Christmas already, it looks good I could fill it with essential clutter in no time, enjoy it Piskie, well now off to see what's for eating, catch you latter
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• very nice shed Piskie
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                          Shed
                          If I had space for a shed that's just the type I'd go for.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• OK you Motley Crew you asked for it so here it is, every room even the one where you sit and think has received the festive treatment, with the exception of the loo seat cover with a picture of Santa holding his nose as I have had to extend the height of the wc so Mrs C can get off it once she is on it.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Cadalot; 05-12-2016, 07:13 PM.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                              Shed

This is the type of shed I modelled my first attempt at a home made shed on! Get it entered into the vine shed of the year competition!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Now I'm excited to get my tree up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X