This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    Get it entered into the vine shed of the year competition!
    I can't take any credit for it - except paying for it and making the builders coffee
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
      I can't take any credit for it - except paying for it and making the builders coffee
      Much can be said of a lot of sheds!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        Much can be said of a lot of sheds!
        your right there,like where the ell is it,which one do i look in first,and more clearing out to do hehehehe,but we just love em don't we.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Its a very nice potting shed Piskie. To me it looks like a guinea pig!!
          Am I the only one who can see the resemblance? Please will someone agree with me - as I may be going nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Its a very nice potting shed Piskie. To me it looks like a guinea pig!!
            Am I the only one who can see the resemblance? Please will someone agree with me - as I may be going nuts
            Haha - yes, I totally get it. Maybe we're drinking the same wine VC
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

• Cheers Pisk - shall I pass the bottle?

Comment

• Yes please, I'll check we have more in the fridge whilst you pour
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

• I think you two have had enough, and going is the wrong word VC, it is, the past tense that's applicable
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Nice shed Piskie Have a good day All
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, not looked outside it's too dark to see what's going on out there!
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning, I too haven't looked outside yet. It's supposed to be foggy, so there's no point.
                        Are we upgraded yet?
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, smells caad ootside!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                            Good morning, I too haven't looked outside yet. It's supposed to be foggy, so there's no point.
                            Are we upgraded yet?
                            Take a look and guess the answer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49VXZwfup8
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Not upgraded yet nope NS....it's like waiting for a baby to arrive ain't it?

Lovely shed Pisk...really lovely!
                              Good work there Cad...I hope you celebrated once you put the boxes away!

I have the plumber and electrician coming today for the bathroom just to relocate pipes and wires.
                              The tub is arriving at lunchtime!

We still only have 3walls and a ceiling and a very basic floor...should be able to crack on now....( famous last words with an old house!)

Have a great day peeps...
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Good work there Cad...I hope you celebrated once you put the boxes away!
                                They are away, always done before the 5th which is my eldest daughters birthday, she was 25 yesterday! The whole family spent the day together from breakfast at her maisonette, then shopping trip, a visit to the local gardening centre who have reindeer in December until Christmas Eve because Santa needs them, then an evening meal.

Good new is that finally we have a contractor who will create a wet room for us late Jan Early Feb next year which will make things so much easier for Mrs C.
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X