Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, its foggy and frosty outside so not a nice day I've been as far as the gate for milk but that's it.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
      Are we upgraded yet?
      If we are, I slept through it and the earth didn't move.
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

• Wet and foggy here today...much warmer than the past few days.

No Sally, we haven't been upgraded yet, they are working on it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          Morning, smells caad ootside!
          Whats Cad doing outside and what does he smell of?
          Morning from foggy South Wales bt the sun will soon burn it off! Its a lot milder but damp. Can't have it all - but I can have coffee and toast
          Enjoy your day, whatever lies in store. There's always a surprise around the corner

Comment

• Good morning, cold and cloudy outside, today I might put lights around some bushes in the garden, but first off wee have to go to Kilmarnock, so no doubt we will be at the GC for lunch, at the moment I have all the seeds that I need but I think the new seeds will be on display now, so will have a look at them, but I won't be buying any I wont, I wonder if I keep telling my self that will it work?. Have a good day, keep warm and safe, pass on a smile
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, not as cold this morning, no frost but boy it's dark! Other half went to work earlier than usual this morning and I rolled over...until 9.30am!!! Didn't realise what time it was as it was so dark!
              Visit to the vet today with Harry dog...the vet he doesn't like so that should be fun! Other than that not a lot happening today. Enjoy your trip to the GC rary.
              Edited to say hope you all have a lovely day.
              Last edited by Jay22; 06-12-2016, 09:40 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all from a dank, miserable Nestland. Have just been on't roof & cleared the gutters of soggy leaves. Must buy some non slip booites as it was like an ice rink..........................gonna have a nice hot coffee then think what other dangerous tasks I can undertake...............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Just waiting fir the bath to be delivered!
                  It's come all the way from Monchengladbach...
                  ( that's not very ecological is it?)
                  Half the price of local tubs and waaay better quality!

And then , joy of joys a trip around the local DIY hypermarket with yet another long list!

We have a lovely day here, sunny and misty, and in the sun it's actually warm(ish) ... enough for the chooks to dust bathe anyway!
                  I thought one had died cos it was on its side...but nope, just enjoying the rays!

I have 2 more Xmas cards to write and post...one needing a gift ( why is the last one aleats so difficult?)

See ya later peeps....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thats why its the last one Nicos. You left it last because you knew it was going to be troublesome.��

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I'm baaaaack!! Did you miss me?

The vine had been categorised as phishing (not fishing) - but all is now rectified and well with the world

Comment

• Welcome back Vix! Nicos your are on your last cards and gift...I haven't even bought anything yet!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nice and warm today so I managed to rake up fallen leaves and prune the hibiscus and lemon tree. We had rain last Friday and the soil is still moist. I have transferred all seedlings from the paper coffee cups into 10 cm plastic plant pots. A few had died but still have plenty left for transplanting to the garden when they are bigger. Today I saw that one of the cyclamen plants is in flower in the garden.

Comment

• Vix...nope- don't panic!!!
                            Just gifts for posting...need the 3 main ones for Crimble Day!
                            Welcome back!!

It was 11C when I was driving home an hour ago...what's going on???

I've lit the outside tree lights for the first time this winter - and they all came on!!!...how weird is that??????
                            Normally we spend half a day twiddling with dead bulbs!

I am just sooooo excited about my new bath ( probably cos the old one was such utter rubbish! )..I almost fancy sleeping in it!!!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all

Just been warming up with a nice hot water bottle and catching up with some reading. Made a batch of mince pies and jam tarts a few days ago but we've nearly scoffed the lot - not good - I mean they are good but that's the problem

Been lazy with gardening. Haven't braved going out to do much in the cold weather. It's supposed to warm up a bit tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Cyclamen are lovely in the winter, boatsman. I've got some in the front garden in pink and white which are looking pretty good right now - could just do with some more of them to add a bit more colour.
                                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X