Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a sharp frost this morning, I got togged up warm underneath my shiny rep's suit for a day plying my wares in that there London today.

Didn't realise that the temps were on the upward march through the day, and I've ended up getting more sweaty each meeting. Thankfully, last up was a beer with chums who smoke, and so I spent half an hour in a London Pride put beer garden before hi-tailing it back to Euston for the journey home....

Comment

• Good evening, a cold dull day today and started raining about three, hope it will be finished by the morning, got to the GC and had lunch, but didn't manage to get the lights on the bushes as I had to check over my granddaughters car and by the time I was finished the rain had started, got some lily bulbs today and have now taken some slips and have them in a bag of vermiculite, the bulbs are now stored in a box of dry compost. Well will see you in the morning and that half way to the weekend. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning My my it's mild. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Grapes, another day of laptop use and running backwards and forwards between the mini office and the living room until the new hub arrives, has been installed and hopefully solves the problem.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
            Good Morning My my it's mild. Have a good day
            Flo its mild but very windy here, really howling in the chimneys.

It must be frustrating for you Cad
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, apparently it's mild outside, I haven't drawn the curtains yet.
              The decorating is still on going and I have a trip to b and q along with all the other pensioners today.
              Deep joy
              Mind you, I do detour into the gardening dept, so it's not all bad
              Going to try and get this front room looking a tad festive later hopefully
              Have a great day
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Off shopping this morning to help out father Christmas, then collecting youngest, Then back to school early to watch eldest in school play.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning all
                  Working today, lots more boring Spring cleaning.
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Good Morning from a damp but mild Nestland. I may do a bit of leaf collecting..................then again I may not..........have a good one whatever you decide to do.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning peeps,am up so early,on account of parcel for the son,so nice being woken up with thumping on the front door at 7.45 am,hope you all have a nice day,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I wish someone would thump on my door with my parcel Lottie, I've only been waiting about 4 weeks.............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all!

Stone scrubbing duties for me today!
                          We have dust and grit absolutely everywhere inside the house...Ha!... no chance of us putting our decorations up for a few more days at least.
                          I did light the outside tree lights for the first time though last night, and they looks really lovely..first time n'all we ( i.e. OH) didn't have to climb the tree and fiddle with the blown bulbs!

I meant to mention that at the Xmas Fair last weekend I noticed someone was selling mistletoe ...that's a first around here!
                          The trees are very heavily laden with it everywhere, but it's not traditional to buy and hang snoggy stuff around here...if anywhere in France if I'm correct?
                          I have found a huuuuge ball of the stuff within easy reach..so I'm keeping quiet
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, a damp but mild morning, waiting for our daughter to come down an wrap up Christmas presents for the boy's, between her and her brother there are two rooms with presents, one in particular you can hardly move in and I haven't came across any for me, not that I have looked. Well have a good day whatever you do and keep happy and safe
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sounds fun rary...do you play Xmas Carols at the same time?

I love wrapping pressies...although I think I may be the world's worst at the finished effect!
                              I always manage to get hair/fluff/fingerprints on the scellotape, cut it funny, crumple it...ha!...but it's great fun
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, it's mild but damp this morning. Had a terrible nights sleep, lots of odd dreams so I'm very tired this morning. Domestic duties call but that will be after a nice cuppa. Hope you all have a lovely day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X