X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I call it wet rain Bren.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - been up since 4.30 & had hideous drive to Gatwick and back. M23's shut for work at night and the tailbacks were 4 miles long. But I have learned that OH can make his flight with just 30 mins to spare. He's proper speedy! And my car's playing 'guess which speaker sound will come out of: right, left, neither then BOTH', which makes your time in slow traffic there and back just fly by.

Once my coffee's settled I am treating myself to a day at the plot. Happy days!
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Gosh..looks like we have the sunshine today!
        We had a fantastic sunrise..all red, orange and yellow glowing clouds...more like a blazing sunset than a watery sunrise!
        Sooo pretty!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          I call it wet rain Bren.
          You get lots of that in WALES

Comment

• Good morning, again cloudy and damp, but very mild, once we drop the boy's off at school we are going for the shopping, if I didn't need to eat I would say I am not going, but then I would have to pay for that, and I don't mean money wise, so to keep on her good side I am off shopping

just have to find this fabled "good side"
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all! Major clean up required this morning brother delivered several geese yesterday, ready for Christmas, (unprepared) my fingers are sore and even though I cleaned up as I went along the OH is still sneezing due to the feathers. I'll be mopping floors for the next couple of hours. I think buying them from the shop would be easier than this.
              Coffee first though

Comment

• Morning all
                Not raining at the moment, but quite mild.
                More paid Spring cleaning today.

I've just ordered my Christmas jumper!!!! Never had a Christmas jumper before.

Comment

• And so...here is the sunrise!...enjoy
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Gosh..looks like we have the sunshine today!
                    We had a fantastic sunrise..all red, orange and yellow glowing clouds...more like a blazing sunset than a watery sunrise!
                    Sooo pretty!
                    You can go off people, you know

Comment

• ^^^^^ good grief!...I actually managed to post a piccie from my phone for the first time!...flippin 'ek...I best go and lie down!

Nice innit?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]70449[/ATTACH]

And so...here is the sunrise!...enjoy
                        Looks like the skies on fire
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I did wonder!

(There is a small hamlet on the other side of that ridge!)
                          Last edited by Nicos; 08-12-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• We have the sunshine today as well. Lovely bright uplifting day. Enjoy all whatever youre doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• morning whats left of it,not long rolled out the bed,lovely sunrise Nicos,we got the wet stuff here,it's better than snow,see yar laters when i woken up.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

^^^^^ good grief!...I actually managed to post a piccie from my phone for the first time!...flippin 'ek...I best go and lie down!

Nice innit?
                                Good photo but only a woman could go and lie down that time of the morning
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X