This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,
    just wanted to post a quick hello to all. Been a tough year losing my mil to the big C after a tough fight but hoping you all havent forgotten me .
    Im sure loads of you know how hard it is to get back into the groove ( so to speak ) after such a loss, the guilt of just every day life can somehow seem rediculous and so i continue to ramble on aimlessly.
    anyway, hopefully ill be able to say hi properly soon, have a good christmas all, believers or not.

Comment

• We're always here Jack, whenever you want a chat!
      The first Christmas without someone is always hard but after that it does get easier, believe me. I'm sure your MiL wouldn't want you to grieve but to remember the happy times that you've shared.
      Think of the family and put on a happy face - and stop your rambling

Comment

• As VC said Jack, remember the happy times you have had, and look forward to helping other people be happy, and remember its easier to smile than frown one other thing there always seems to be someone around here to listen if you want a chat, and may you and yours have a good Christmas
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Just off to the DIY shop again!....not even had a chance to have me brekkie!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning I'd best not mention my bacon sarnie Nicos...... whoops too late
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• * mutter mutter mutter....

Right...that does it!!!

On the way home I shall stop off at a pâtisserie and buy a fresh, warm croissant and my favourite pain au raisin. I may even treat myself to an apricot and crème pâtissière ....

Oh dear...You can't join me Bren....SUCH a pity!

* bacon? ........droools........
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Room Service is on the way but it will not run to breakfast, just tea. You can't get the staff these days
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
                  Today I will mostly be working miracles. Making myself look and feel human, going out tonight!!
                  And doing all the things I didn't do yesterday.
                  Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all. Busy day ahead. Off to the pitch and putt Christmas lunch and thrn tonight we are off out to a 40th birthday party so, time to look out something glamorous to wear.
                    Have a good day all.

Nicos, just had my weekend bacon and egg breakfast.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, as per usual boiled eggs and baker fresh bread was the start to the morning.
                      Christmad party was ok. Food was really good quality and nicely presented. They had decided to overbook by at least 30, so we were housed in a marquee off to the side. A tad cold here and there, but actually kept the music noise down to a good level.
                      The drink prices were extortionate. £3 for a lemonade mixer, £3 for a coke mixer etc etc
                      Anyway, only our 71 year old got into a pickle. Mixing alcohol is not your best idea. She won't be getting up today lol.
                      Hope you are all ok, Christmas is coming, then Spring is just around the corner ......
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all - have a stinking cold - justified 2 hot toddies last night and I will continue this treatment tonight as I have to meet our young DofE lad on site tomorrow morning
                        Last edited by Sheneval; 10-12-2016, 09:59 AM.
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Happy Saturday
                          Been playing with seeds this morning. Ordered a job lot of out of date flower seeds from the Bay. Got a bit carried away as they were cheap - and ordered 2 lots - that's 400 packets
                          Lots of duplicates, as expected, but mostly bright and cheerful ones like sunflowers, sweetpeas, calendula, nasturtiums, snapdragons and more! Time to experiment with some December sowings
                          You all seem to be enjoying yourselves - partying and feasting Have fun whatever you're doing today!

Comment

• VC are you trying to refill the 14 packing boxes ( or was it suit cases ) you used for VSP

Comment

• Its a challenge SP but I'm getting there
                              Are you growing flowers this year? I may be able to help you

Comment

• I have the odd one or two flowers to sow next year

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X