X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet, I see you lurking in the flower bed! I may be able to help you too

Comment

• Last match for my boys rugby team this morning. Ive been going most Saturday's to watch them play for 7 years! They were undefeated this year, played fantastically the whole season. We had a few of the boys shed a tear that it is finally over.
      I'm off out tonight with the rugby parents to celebrate the boys went out straight after their match...dressed as golfers complete with golfing gloves and caps

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Scarlet, I see you lurking in the flower bed! I may be able to help you too
        Remember I was in your flower circle....ive got tons! I think you offloaded some of your seeds onto me so that you could buy more!!

Comment

• ^^^ Was I that obvious?
          Congrats to the boys! Are they taking up golf now? That'll be expensive

Comment

• Oh! Oh! Oh! I have huggins too if anybody want's!

Maybe I'd be better off joining the "Flower Circle" Too! Not that I want any, in need to offload!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
              Oh! Oh! Oh! I have huggins too if anybody want's!

Maybe I'd be better off joining the "Flower Circle" Too! Not that I want any, in need to offload!
              D whats a 'huggin'?
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lot's Lumpster, lots, it is not a variety!

Oh apart from putting your arms around each other!
                Last edited by Deano's "Diggin It"; 10-12-2016, 03:25 PM.
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Well it should be with a name like that.

I can just imagine myself telling my new next door neighbour next summer that the pretty flowers she is admiring so much are called Whisper of Pink Huggins or Tempted by Moonlight Huggins.

Who gives varieties all those daft names anyway?
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............Deano Huggins, of course!

Comment

• I think another vine winter game has just been born!
                      Come up with the most ridiculous but believable flower names

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Are they taking up golf now? That'll be expensive
                        no! If you didn't turn up dressed as a golfer you had to forfeit something ..rugby games!

Scarlet must not worry...........

Comment

• Been there! Done that, yeah! silly games they play!

Best "Hucker" the regiment had them days! Being lean n fast! couldn't do it these days, time not on mybut fond memories, cost me a fortune buying rounds as I forgot to carry my membership card around, apart of team building me thinks!

Comment

• Fantastic news about your boys Scarlet!
                            I hope the local paper will do a piece on the team??? ;p
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening All Carved up the pork for the freezer, roasted a chicken, did the ironing, did the Christmas cards (all 14 of them), wrapped the presents that arrived today, planted 100 tulip bulbs and cleaned the forgotten bathroom
                              Now I'm going on the game. See you tomorrow, enjoy your evening :0
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all. 'orrible rain here most of the day but got a few bits done in the garden before it chucked down. Took eldest shopping to get a birthday present for a friend, & taking to their party tomorrow.

OH took the hint & has started the flooring in the old garage again. Not my fault he chose to use stupidly thin boards that look great but take ages to lay

Looks like another rainy one tomorrow. Getting children to bed then dinner & a fun evening either tidying or ironing. Which one depends whether I want to listen to downloads on bbc radio iplayer (other radio stations available ) or watch a film...
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X