• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless I see any on the way to Chatsworth
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      I want some Holly Bren but we have no hedgerows so it'll have to be bought!
      Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Unless I see any on the way to Chatsworth
      Won't be walking as far as Chatsworth for Holly Flo, so if someone waves it won't be me
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon all. Quite a nice day here. Mild with a touch of sun.
        Not doing anything much today. Two parties in one day is just too much to cope with so it will be a lazy day here until I get my energy back.
        Have a good day all whatever you are doing.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Fortunately rain died out shortly after 1100 this morning so young Thomas Grant was able to continue his good works by collecting seaweed from Troon's Ballast Bank area.
          Attached Files
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
            Fortunately rain died out shortly after 1100 this morning so young Thomas Grant was able to continue his good works by collecting seaweed from Troon's Ballast Bank area.
            He the spread the seaweed over the Troon Nursery Bed he had prepared 2 weeks ago :-)
            Attached Files
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Well done Thomas!

Afternoon, just popping in to say hello and then popping out again. Have given into peer pressure and am off out to buy my Christmas Tree...wish me luck.
              Have a great day everyone.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Well done Thomas!
                As he lives in nearby Prestwick he got a history lesson on the Freemen of Prestwick and the World famous Golfer Old Tom Morris and his Prestwick relations to boot. He seemed to enjoy the whole process physical and mental

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Christmas tree shopping. Was shown a nice Fraser Fir, ideal as it's tall but slim...I said brilliant I'll take it please, other member of staff comes along and says sorry that's sold to these people who were here before you! Grr! I hate Christmas! Ended up making the journey to Erskine hospital buying an overpriced, in my opinion, Nordman Fir. Putting it up tomorrow. Here's hoping it's not too wide for the space! Why do we do it?
                  Last edited by Jay22; 12-12-2016, 06:47 AM. Reason: Putting extra'o' in too!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Jay its a pitty you didn't get there yesterday, you could have bought me a coffee as I was in there for lunch
                    Last edited by rary; 11-12-2016, 09:34 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• You 2 go to a Hospital to buy Xmad trees & have lunch?........................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

Not looked outside yet but the 7.00 bells sounded muffled.
                        I have a feeling it's going to be another misty/foggy day!

Did you all have a good weekend?....I'm a happy bunny cos I ordered my OH's surprise pressie on line...
                        It's a tapered rolling pin!( thinner at both ends and 50 cm long!)
                        He's not going to guess that one is he?
                        He's a brill cook and loves making pizzas, so this French pastry rolling pin it supposed to make the rolling circles more simple.

Right..off out in a sec ...back to the DIY store
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All well another Monday is here and only two week to Christmas....
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.
                            I reclaimed my kitchen, freeing it from dust and paint residue. Cleared out a cupboard while I was there.
                            Cooked a nice ginger cake and made a wholemeal loaf. My mojo may be returning, albeit slowly.
                            My gadgets are now sitting nicely on the new shelves in the newly painted porch.
                            Ordered my last present - for the GG - she did make a request, hurrah. So, a few little bits to wrap up, and Christmas here we come.
                            Have a lovely day you lot
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              You 2 go to a Hospital to buy Xmad trees & have lunch?........................

Erskine Hospital was set up to cater for soldiers after the war - my father used to donate regularly and left them £1,000 in his will.
                              Last edited by Sheneval; 12-12-2016, 08:29 AM.

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
                                Erskine Hospital was set up tocater for soldiers after the war - my father used to donate regularly and left them £1,000 in his will.
                                So I take it the Hospital is still not active as such.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X