This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Well back from the vet...she still has all her fingers, Harry really doesn't like her! I on the other hand am £45 lighter in the pocket, last week I was £65! I can hear rary, at the moment, having convulsions.
    Hope Harry is OK

And, just to make you laugh Rary has yet to meet Lumpy Laydee the rap star who hopes to put a bit of zing back into the GR after all Rary's money doom and gloom.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Thanks girls!
      sigpic

Comment

• I am so bored I could actually do the dusting........................
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          I am so bored I could actually do the dusting........................
          God forbid, organise a Panto
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Prevening All I've had the most magical, delightful day in Chatsworth House with darling daughter, super son-in-law and eldest Golden Girl finished off with a decadent Afternoon Tea and Prosecco with eldest Golden Girl. Wonderful
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
              God forbid, organise a Panto
              I would Cad but there is a distinct lack of interest in being a Panto dame for the day.........hint hint

Comment

• .............The Wicked Cadmother, perhaps?

Comment

• Sent a parcel to my son in North Carolina full of Christmas goodies. Sent it by D h Elle. It's had a better Christmas trip than I'm going to have. Went to Glasgow, then Edinburgh then Leipzig in Germany. From there it came back to East Midlands, then Cincinnati and finally North Carolina! All this since Thursday. Hope it had a good trip!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Jay I have had a number of dogs over the years and paid some vet bill's, and the only difference nowadays is that you pay more for less, I think if I were to get another dog I would go for a mongrel as they seem to be a bit hardier
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Prevening All I've had the most magical, delightful day in Chatsworth House with darling daughter, super son-in-law and eldest Golden Girl finished off with a decadent Afternoon Tea and Prosecco with eldest Golden Girl. Wonderful
                      Glad you had a good day Flo, Chatsworths always a lovely place to visit isn't it.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      Sent a parcel to my son in North Carolina full of Christmas goodies. Sent it by D h Elle. It's had a better Christmas trip than I'm going to have. Went to Glasgow, then Edinburgh then Leipzig in Germany. From there it came back to East Midlands, then Cincinnati and finally North Carolina! All this since Thursday. Hope it had a good trip!
                      I love watching tracking info, the amount of times the parcel goes up down the country then comes close only to whizz somewhere else always makes me wonder.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Lumpy & VC just why do you want to get me to cross dress? I told you I no longer have the figure for it Dropping the wife to her sisters today, so I will finally be able to wrap her Christmas gifts. Funny she gave me the roll out of the storage container she likes best yesterday it's as if she knew what was going to happen today
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning I could get used to this not going to work business if only the room service was available earlier I've been reading since half six. I might shock himself and make a cup of tea.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,sooo dark,not long now before it all starts to change,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, dark and dismal here again.
                              Still decorating
                              Off to work to hide
                              What a flippin boring life at the moment
                              Have a great day all
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Drizzly & gloomy this morning but all happiness here as it's eldests birthday! Have promised pancakes for dinner....
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X