Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having problems with Sky? It as been blocking this site, I had to turn sky shield off so I could get on here.
    Carrie

Comment

• Good morning all. Brighter day here so all is good. Grsndaughter is having a half day from school so I will have compsny for the afternoon. Off out for some grocery shopping this morning and thrn a vidit to the cemetary to lay flowers on for the Christmas season. I know its a little early but by next week I wont even get a parking space.
      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Can't help Carrie as I don't have Sky internet, sorry!
        Last edited by Jay22; 15-12-2016, 09:27 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Carrie I can't get on at work again today... I think these background upgrades are changing things and causing problems - mines been flagged as a phishing site, and it sounds like sky might have done the same

Mods... does this need flagging with admin?

P.s hi everyone!

Comment

• I've just alerted Admin.....
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I hope you whispered Nicos Good Morning and Happy Friday, it's also Christmas Jumper Day for us at work. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My jumper is black, long, with green Holly and bobbly red berries. The drawback is that it's thick so I'm sure I'll be sweltered by nine!
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !
                  Whispered?...nah...ya need sometimes a drum kit to try and catch Admin's attention
                  Your jumper sounds fun Flo!...I think it's a great idea

We had a PlanB day yesterday and I spent most of the day driving round finding stuff for the bathroom. I must know all the small and large plumbers merchants in a 20 mileradius by now...hmmmph

Today is apparently the Great Day Out.....The collection of the shower door and hopefully a quick nip into Ikea and the purchasing of the Xmas trees en route home....unless it's postponed again!

Have a great day peeps!

Comment

• Morning girls, haven't even drawn the curtains yet.
                    Still decorating here, got heating quote yesterday, not too bad
                    Have a lovely day
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• How's it going NS?
                      We now have a tiled shower cubical ...

Apparently I'm waxing the walls at some point today.
                      I've never seen that done in the UK, but it's really pretty.
                      You put on a splodgy layer of a type of Artex called Crepi ...it's very liquid and smooth.
                      Rub it down a bit to blend the lumps, then apply a coloured liquid wax.
                      I'm using coconut, so it's not that obvious, but it makes the walls look like they've been there for a couple of hundred years( but clean!)
                      Hides mistakes really well too

Comment

• What's everyone up to this weekend?...I hope peeps are finally feeling Christmassy?

Comment

• Morning all
                          I'm doing my own house work today. That makes a nice change this week.
                          Flo show us your jumper
                          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all,

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Second last one before Christmas
                            I'm off out with the neighbours (4 houses) for a meal tonight so 8 eight of us..always a good night and very often a verrry late one..
                            Therefore I have no real plans for tomorrow

Have a good one...
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              What's everyone up to this weekend?...I hope peeps are finally feeling Christmassy?
                              I'm counting down the days, Nicos - only 10 more sleeps
                              Morning All - Happy Friday
                              Its a luvly sunshiny day and I'm feeling energetic-ish. Who knows what I'll get up to today - I don't!
                              All of you with plans - hope they work out - and for those of us who make it up as we go along - enjoy your day!

Comment

• Morning 'tis dark this morning and I'm tired! Spending time with friends this weekend so looking forward to that! Have a lovely day everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X