Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh struth is it that long........................why does this month seem to be dragging so slowly.

And, to all you festive types its only 10 days.........whoop whoop!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Have just spent the last two hours tidying the kids bedroom. Will see how long the room stops tidy.
      Very cold here at the moment so kids are watching some old Tom and Jerry cartoons and I think I might go through my seeds in a bit again
      Have a good afternoon everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Yeh!!!!..............10 Days, I can't wait................
        Yes the grandkids are the same BM

Now a question I hope someone can answer, in my last post a word came up wrong which I did not notice till I had posted, the post was submitted from a kindle and when I tried to edit it wouldn't work, now on the laptop and can edit no bother, can anyone give me a reason why I cant edit from the kindle?
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all. It was a lovely sunny day here. Despite the late night I got a lot done today. Laundry and ironing. All dishes and glasses washed and put away. Spent the evening wrapping gifts and all are now under the tree. Very satisfied with my day and now only have the grocery shopping left to do next week.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Only 7 days 6 hours and some minutes and seconds to wait Christmas Countdown 2016 - Find out how many days until Christmas 2016
            and 8 days 6 hours and some minutes and seconds until its Boxing day

Just saying, that's all

Comment

• Evening, its been an odd day here very foggy and cold to start with then warm with bright sunshine soon after like within 10 mins it was back to being cold again.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We've had a heavy cold mist all day...Great for filming a horror movie!!!

Hope it's not going to be freezing fog tonight!

Well..I finally decorated our Xmas tree- and yey!!!...the lights worked first time!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all
                  Big Christmas clean out for the ferrets today, new beds and toy selection swap round. They will get very excited.
                  Haves good day everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Another very misty day...quite spooky!

Final Finishing off of windows and their surrounds today for me...then grouting... unless OH beats me to it!
                    *whispers......it's starting to look like a bathroom!...3 days left to finish it!...

Comment

• Morning everyone. The fog has gone.
                      Hubby is taking a day off decorating and off out following his beloved aircraft, so I am home along this morning. Yipee.
                      I need to sort out the spare room where all the pressies are, remove some to dump on someone else for the week, and then see the wood from the trees.
                      Who am I kidding?
                      This house us so upside down it will be months before I can find anything.
                      Anyway, on the gardening side, I still have nearly all the flowering plants in the new beds, fingers crossed they will make it. Miss Camelia, is taking her time flowering though.
                      I have a new heated propagator to use on seedlings next year. Cannot wait to start growing again.
                      Have a super Sunday folks
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• How much have you got left to do decorating wise NS?

Comment

• Good Morning Room Service failed to arrive so up and at it with breakfast Have a good Sunday
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Sack him Flo!
                            ...perhaps you could buy him a teasmaid for Xmas?
                            ...do they still make them??

Comment

• He's having a disciplinary later Nicos We used to have a teasmaid but they're messy and it takes the fun out of ordering Room Service. Hope he doesn't buy one for me or the Last Warning will become dismissal
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                Sack him Flo!
                                ...perhaps you could buy him a teasmaid for Xmas?
                                ...do they still make them??
                                That's what I would like for Christmas a maid to make the tea
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X