Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Sunnyday (even though its Foggyday)!
    Two weeks today it'll be next year Getting excited!!
    Think I may sow a few seeds today - just because I want to.
    Have a great day and make sure you do the things you want to do - whether they're daft or not

Comment

• Morning all from a sunny, but somewhat misty morning. Off to church this morning where the gospel choir are having a carol service before mass so it should be nice. After that we will see where the rest of the day takes us.
      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        How much have you got left to do decorating wise NS?
        The porch is finished, unless I get different flooring
        Hall, stairs and landing are all ready for gloss paint, as are bedrooms and bathrooms
        None of that will go any further until the new central heating is fitted.
        Then it's gloss painting, wallpapering, new carpets to be chosen, for 3 bedrooms and a lounge as well as the HSL
        Arghhhhhh
        One day in the spring I will be smiling .....
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Whoops I thought I'd posted here earlier on, that's what happens when I've got to many tabs open and start madly closing them.
          Anyway morning everyone
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, dull but mild...no white Christmas on the horizon for us! Glad to see all the decorating is getting there...we will start in the spring I think...hall and bedrooms! OH doesn't know yet!!

Have a great day everyone...hope the ferrets like their new toys SP.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sounds like it's going to look absolutely fantastic NS!!

Ha Jay...gud un
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon all. Popped into our local hardwear store and they were selling off the houses and shops for the Christmas village. 70% off the marked price. Got one each for my daughter and daughter in law and another one to add to our own ever increasing collection. Couldnt resist them with such a good reduction.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                  Afternoon all. Popped into our local hardwear store and they were selling off the houses and shops for the Christmas village. 70% off the marked price. Got one each for my daughter and daughter in law and another one to add to our own ever increasing collection. Couldnt resist them with such a good reduction.
                  You collect Houses & Shops ?....................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good evening Folks, its been one of those damp, dull days here today never rely brightened up at any time was at church this morning where there was a collection of presents for disadvantaged children and there was quite a number of presents collected, then this afternoon it was a carol service which I always enjoy, now I am going to have a lazy night and just let my OH run in attendance to me, and Jay its nice to see you are going to decorate your home, I take it you will be getting someone in to do it for you if it's a surprise for your OH. Sorry have to go someone wants a cup of tea, and she is not the most patient person when she wants her tea, by
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      You collect Houses & Shops ?....................
                      Did I forget to say the word " minature". Makes a heck of a difference.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all
                          Good grief...I can actually see the farm lights in the distance!...seems the mist/fog has finally lifted!
                          3 days!

Not quite sure what today will hold for me...bound to be a trip to the DIY store again either today or tomorrow...certainly some industrial type cleaning spree is in order

what's everyone else up to?
                          I'm hoping to get hold of a pontsettia for the lounge-I always seem to kill off the previous year's.
                          Is anyone greenfingered enough to keep them Year on Year?

Comment

• Hi Flo...You snuck in there!
                            I thought I was busy chatting to meself

Comment

• Morning Crew well the fog the were warning about didn't happen today, which is a blessing as I have a site visit and inspection to do this morning and although not far away will take ages to get to because of the volume of traffic.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• A little festive gift for you from Hibou...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3db9ANR4FKc

Enjoy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X