Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It certainly is Vix, as I said thank god for jet lag and in your case a delayed flight...worrying times.
    sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,whats the world come to eh,peace on earth ,glad peeps relies are safe,happy new plot growing NVG,so ted had an early pressie,of HIS choice hehehe,was supposed to be at a crimbo party this afternoon,but have given it best,tomoz a coach is picking us up outside our home for a dinner and a garden centre visit,looking forwards to that,the Hinkley area,thanks for the thoughts peeps,i do feel very sore and keep going very chilly and is taking longer to type,had a good sleep last night ,old bones seem to take longer to kick into gear,but the teenager had better be back for the new year,she has seeds to plant
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a cold day here, at seven this morning it was frost with clear sky's by half eight complete clouded cover and the all the frost melting of the trees, passing underneath you would have thought it was raining, will be glad when Christmas is past as the grandchildren are hyper, had to separate the two older ones, as one finished up with a nose bleed, their excitement is getting higher and my patience is getting thinner. Well time to go I need to prepare dinner for the boy's, and I also note the wind is getting a bit stronger, have a good evening, stay warm and safe ft
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Morning all, freezing fog here this morning which is now clearing! Not sure what to be up to today, time will tell. Cuppa first.

Thoughts with the people of Berlin this morning. My brother and family had been at that market earlier in the evening but had left for their hotel as the kids were tired...thank god for jet lag!
          Two old school friends of mine go to Berlin every year. I have no way of finding out if they are all right until they get home or otherwise.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• I haven't been on here for a few days. I usually start at the bottom of General Chitchat and work my way up but I've been somewhat busy. I had a call from my youngest on Sunday morning. He'd been going home from his girlfriend and swerved to avoid a deer and ended up writing off his (my) car. I've spent an enormous amount of time dealing with it. Does it really have to be so complicated?

On top of that, he gave me a Christmas Tree. He is going to turn up tonight expecting it to be decorated. If anyone has forgotten, I had a new kitchen last year, finished on Christmas Eve. Can I find my decorations? Since the house is still a partial building site the answer is no. I give up and will be buying more tomorrow. I like buying bling of whatever variety. Probably one of my favourite jobs on my local council, I get to help choose Christmas lights, big bling.

OMG. Some t**t is setting off fireworks. I'm now wearing 2 dogs. Why?
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evenin all!

Guess what?....I've just had my first bath in the new bath!
              Yep, it's in a building site , but ya know what?

.......it was absolutely lurrrrrvly
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Evenin all!

Did someone give you a hand?
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Evenin all!

Just booked 4 nights in our local holiday inn when the heating is being done, I want to come back when it's all over lol
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening All
                    Nothing much to report from here - my life is simple and hassle free, especially since I ignore Christmas
                    Just seen an advert for a banana and bacon trifle ...........doesn't do much for my taste buds! ........and the most useless present that's being offered by some gardening companies - Chocolate secateurs - £10 each.
                    Its a new slant on "its as much use as a chocolate teapot!"

Blimey, I'm sounding like a right old misery guts - I'm not, honest

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Oh Lottie! Only just seen your post - hope you're healing x

Comment

• Morning all, up early for no reason. Had my first cuppa at 5.00 am
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Winter Solstice Sal

Comment

• Ahh, thanks Flo, hubby woke at four too
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Peoploids Happy Winter Solstice

Wonderful meeting PC Plod at the allotment this morning and rain is forecast !
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X