X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning on my second mug of tea

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Nothing much to report from here - my life is simple and hassle free, especially since I ignore Christmas
    Just seen an advert for a banana and bacon trifle ...........doesn't do much for my taste buds!
    The trifle is a real thing I'd heard it mentioned before but thought it was a joke I like bananas and bacon but why spoil them.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
      Just off to the airport yo collect family...

Urm...at first I too thought ewww...bacon and banana...but I could see it would ok.
      If salted caramel goes with bananas, then salty lardons ( unsmoked) should work.
      The French say they don't understand the British taste of sucre salle...sweet and salty which I'd never thought about before...this is just another version of that?

See ya late peeps...
      Last edited by Nicos; 21-12-2016, 07:00 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Hope everyone is okay so far this morning.
        I am going to a garden centre today. Its a big local one that the kids live to look at. I still haven't mentioned possible new plot to OH yet. It all depends really do I go for one that has loads of fruit stuff on and just needs a damn good tidy up. It is sheltered by trees and is a bit secluded. Or do I go to one where everyone will pass and stop and chat but basically has that much rubbish on it needs burning. Just got to wait and see if the people are coming back to them or not.
        Well have a good day everyone. I hope to go and find some more seeds reduced
        Keep warm. Remember Spring is on its way
        sigpic

Comment

• Morning. Hope you are all well.

It's one of those days today when just about every little thing has irritated me already this morning - I feel like this >>>

So I need to shape up and snap out of it - especially as we have a staff lunch later, and I'm dropping presents and cards off to people later too.

Best look out my Santa hat, and immerse myself in the animal advent calendar.

Hrmph.

Comment

• Morning, how are the kitties Hazel? Harry dog was supposed to be going to the groomer this afternoon but it's been cancelled so he is going to be filthy for Christmas!! (and smelly!!)
            Got to go get some bits for MiL stocking...it's a fun thing we do every year, Christmas stocking with silly things in, ideas more than welcome! Other than that there's not a lot happening although storm Barbara is on her way, why why, at this time of year too!
            Well off for a cuppa, have a great day everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Morning, how are the kitties Hazel?
              Very naughty, Jay! Here is a pic of Sam cat taking down the led star lights from under the wall cupboards in the kitchen.

You can also see the butter dish in the pic, which is currently not being used for storing butter due to the fact that Polly cat takes the lid off to lick the butter pat. Hoping that if she finds it empty enough times then she'll get bored and then I can put butter in it again.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Brilliant! So they've really settled in!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Evening All Blimey, I'm sounding like a right old misery guts - I'm not, honest
                  Aye right I believe you
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening Folks, dark and cold outside, it has been quite blustery all day today with occasions showers and with the wind chill it felt cold, we decided to do our shopping this morning, so that that out the way,collected more holly for my wife to make an other one or two decrations, need to remember to wear thick gloves in future, and need to try and sort out my leg its still sore from the fall I had, and bruised from my knee to my hip, any suggestions how to clear up bruising? Well need to go and find it what the boy's are doing they are too quiet
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all
                      Mostly Spring cleaning the kitchen ready for making into a bomb site again at the weekend ( I refuse to wash up on Christmas Day )
                      Going round to the bosses for our tea this evening. The question is will the good lady of the house understand or be offered if I wear my Christmas jumper that has a big turkey on it and says go pluck yourself . Second question is do I care?
                      Have a good evening everyone

Comment

• Rary you take it easy young man! We don't want you damaging yourself before Christmas! My advice is a little contradictory take more water with it so you don't do it again or drink more to forget it's uncomfortable.

I have a sneaky suspicion I know which you will choose.

Comment

• Good Morning Hard frost here Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

The bells are ringing and an owl is hooting and the cockerel is crowing....what a lovely start to the day.
                            Pitch black still, but it's nice to know the nights are getting shorter

I'm hoping to get the rest of the house dusted and decorated today and then a lovely soak in the new bathroom!(still needs a door though!)

I might nip out and try and get a few pressies later....
                            What's everyone else up to today...anything exciting?

Comment

• Hey oop Flo-was that you who left a kettle full of boiling water?...*pours herself a cuppa...
                              Last edited by Nicos; 22-12-2016, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Keeping you busy while I raid the wardrobe
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X