Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn!...which little number did you pick out for today then?...not the fluffy boots with the non slip tread?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning ladies, I'm up, albeit a bit late as I have work this morning.
      Haven't pulled the curtains yet, but it supposed to be foggy out there, so no point.
      Have a great day everyone
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning
        Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Good Morning Hard frost here Have a good day
        Plenty of ice and frost here as well Flo, it does make the garden look pretty though.

Nothing exciting here Nicos a stroll out and a bit of shopping but thats about it. enjoy your soak
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, pouring rain and windy here this morning, a prelude to storm Barbara I presume! My brother and his family arrive today, not the type of weather Australians are used too! Now they will understand why we are so dour. Really looking forward to seeing them...it's been about three years since I've seen my SiL and nephew and niece.
          Hope you all have a lovely day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning All from Sunshiny over by yer
            Send your family here Jay - show them what winter sunshine is like
            Its so quiet on the Vine at the mo - are you all preoccupied with summat? No, don't tell me, let me guess?...............Is it seeds?

Comment

• Lovely and sunny here too. Although, I'm sure Barbara is on the way.

Good Christmas news for us last night - MiL has been given all clear from her bowel cancer op, which she had a few weeks back now. No chemo to be had - just the expected check-ups for a few years.

Who's ready for the Christmas thaing?
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

• Sunny but cold here. Grandaughter coming in from school exams later. I will give her lunch snd then her dad will come to take her home.
                In the afternoon I will go and visit my sister who is home for Christmas. She is staying with my other sister this time. There are just the three of us so she takes a turn with each of us.
                Have a good day all and wrap up well, its cold out there.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post

Who's ready for the Christmas thaing?
                  Me! Me! Me!

Hi everyone! Not been about much, been busy, busy, busy, but done now till the 28th "Thank Gaw'd"

Blaady boiler packed in yesterday, but nice boiler man been and done a temp fix, coming back at 4pm with the bits needed, so without further ado, hot bath n shave to make myself more presentable for the festivities before it conks out again!
                  "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Afternoon all, what's this Christmad thing everyone's on about?...................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all. Well yesterday I did end up at a the garden centre and I have to confess I bought my seed potatoes . I have bought Foremore and Cara.
                      I was going to be on line last night but Han came down feeling poorly and then started being sick. So I spent half the night up with her. She seems fine now. There is a stomach bug going about round here
                      Have been in town getting the last xmas stuff so we are all sorted here now. We were in for 9am and back by 10.30. Didn't mess about, knew where I was going and got sorted.
                      Have a good afternoon everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all - been a bit busy lately so will try to catch up with what you've all been doing. Had a nice visit from parents over a long weekend for belated eldests birthday & early Christmas. Have FiL coming for 5 days over Christmas which will be difficult but has to be done & children will enjoy seeing him.

Have made teenage mutant ninja turtles costumes for Christmas - masterpieces if I say so myself!
                        Finally finished shifting the manure so can wash out trailer.

OH has been busy putting wooden floor in the old attached garage so FiL can sleep there, then we can finish the room after Christmas.
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Artnoon and the sun has left and been replaced by rain
                          I have a squeak - not me exactly but one of the smoke alarms that were fitted some years ago by the Fire Service. I've just rung them to ask what battery to buy to replace it and they said the unit itself needs to be replaced and they'll send someone up to do it Hope they arrive in a fire engine like last time Its not just Nicos who has visits from Pompiers
                          The dogs are not impressed by the squeaks though but they've stopped barking now!
                          Hope you're all having a good day - not too frantic!

Comment

• Good afternoon,it will soon be all over,roll on new year,i know have said it before,and will do so again,i started to feel a bit festive,but now wayned a bit,have a lovely evening all.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh the boiler mans been! We are now warm n toasty!

Funny innit that we so readily take "Central Heating" and hot n cold running water so much for granted. As well as many other things I presume, till you find yourself without them!................
                              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening folks! I'm still ploughing through the paperwork here - I need to get two orders processed, one proposal to send out, one pack of photos to put together and one conciliatory email to compose.

Also about 20 'standard' sales emails to send out, none of which will be looked at until the new year, but I'll be happy to have got them done.

So plodding on - and now it's after six, I have a cheeky glass of white to sip at.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X