Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well family arrived, delayed an hour and landed in the most horrendous weather and then we were stuck in rush hour traffic. They have only gone and booked an apartment in a busy, busy part of Glasgow! Great to see them and can't believe the difference in the kids!
    sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, a bit blustery and wet this evening, there has been a bit of wind all day with the odd shower and the usual heave rain just before the school comes out, had the oldest grandson with us all day, I am, glad his mum and dad are off tomorrow as he wants to be on the go constantly, and I dont have the energy to keep up with him, Jay I hope your brother and family enjoy their visit, also hope everyone has an enjoyable time over the next week or so, Hazel, Deano, and every other worker, if you are having one, enjoy your break. I wish you all a good night, hope the next day or two are not too frantic, remember if you cant get the food product that you want there will always be something else you can use, and yes Nicos if chimneys can stretch to allow santa down there is nothing wrong thinking a "little" number would fit you or FF. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all. Well, today turned out to be gloriously sunny once the fog had burned off, who'd have thought it.
        Been out for a carvery meal this evening, with daughter and the GG. We all ate well and sneaked in an ice cream as well.
        Off to bed now, I have a good book I'm reading, see you all tomorrow
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good Morning Happy Friday. It's quite mild here. Last work day until Wednesday so lots to do Have a good day. I've got the Santa suit Rary
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Pompiers for Christmas Chick - Lucky you
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all
              I'm awake because of the noise of the wind and rain. It's a little loud. Lots to do, have friends coming round this evening.
              Have a good day everyone
              Don't work to hard Flo

Comment

• Good morning, a bit blustery with heave showers at present, but feels very mild, which just disproves that old saying nowt as queer as folk, this weather is way out the norm, well enjoy yourself no matter what the weather and do t let the advertiser's spoil your Christmas
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning everyone, I am saying this quietly to avoid waking the later risers.
                  Not raining yet, which is good as I am walking or bussing to work today. Hubby is out getting the few little bits we need in the shops. Gave him a few club card vouchers to use. I like free.
                  Wil call in later, have a good day. Stay safe in that storm everyone
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Very cold here again. Wrapping the last of the presents this morning then that's me finished and sorted for the big day.
                    Need to find a place for my spuds to start chitting. I know how sad but I haven't gone through my seeds yet. Might do them this afternoon though.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning its wild and windy out really howling in the chimneys stay safe out there.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And not just any FRIDAY Need I say more?

Brought the kids to see Santa in a winter wonderland type affair last night which was very good...They are starting to get excited now........and so am I
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,just damp and misserable outside,very little breeze,stay safe those that have the storms,NVG i still have spuds with chits on from earlier this year,will try one in a pot and see if it does anything,last year i planted some out,but the ground flooded and they rotted,All kids get excited Trip,can you blame them ,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all from a mild but dull & calm Nestland..............only 9 days to go before it's all over...........yeh......................not that it makes a blind bit of difference to me.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^Bah Humbug!

Morning from wet and windy Scotland but it's very mild. Some domestics to be done today and then, who knows. Looking for a veggie enchilada recipe, anyone any idea? Niece has decided to become veggie and they are coming to us for dinner tomorrow. Thought I had enough in cupboards to make enchiladas with chicken then remembered she is veggie! Well off for a cuppa, kettle's on for those who want to join me.
                              Oh and forgot to mention, I'm full of the blooming cold!

Just let Harry dog out...jeez I had better batten down the hatches, it's wild out there!
                              Last edited by Jay22; 23-12-2016, 08:46 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                                ^^^Bah Humbug!
                                Yep............and it's brilliant, I've not a care in the world............
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X