Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I ordered the pork pies I thought they were £4 each - turned out they were 4lbs each pie and I have two! Pork pie anyone?
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome back, guys. All good here. Have already got my orders in for seeds for 2017. Have also pretty well decided on my seed potatoes (lots fewer than last year, when I really overdid it). Have even started a bit of digging! With any luck, that'll help to reduce the expanded waistline!

I remember there was an allium challenge. Jay-ell, was that you making the running there? I'll have to look back and find out what it was about.

Comment

• Evening all. Been busy today visiting my mom and dad, getting OH birthday stuff ready for Friday and having to buy school stuff for the kids. Haven't stopped. Can't believe Han is in a 11-12 year old trousers and size 2 shoe.
        Been very cold and frosty here. Had to clear the car off first thing this morning.
        Taking the kids into town tomorrow to spend some book vouchers they got for Christmas. So going to spend half the morning in Waterstones.
        Have a good evening everyone
        sigpic

Comment

• Very pleasant couple of hours at the allotment today - mostly blethering with 2 fellow plot holders but Chairman and myself had a walk round the site to see if any damage had been done by the last few days wind - nothing major - found a cold frame that had blown from somewhere and put it aside so the plastic cover wouldn't be damaged. Also a wooden roof batten in one of the member's small polys had moved sp a temporary repair made with string and when advised she confirmed she would be up with duck tape tomorrow. :-) Otherwise all in order as site is well sheltered by trees.
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Good Morning Back to work for me. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Work?...hmmm....I think after today I need to start working in the house again.....

Have a great day peeps whatever you do!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Cracking frost here again. Hope it will kill some of the bugs and germs that are kicking about around here.
                Need to try and get OH into the dentist. One of his teeth fell out on Xmas Eve. Think its on a 'post' and basically has fallen off.
                Have a good day everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, cold and frosty here too.
                  Off to work this morning, no other volunteers available .....
                  Made a batch of Birthday cards yesterday, the card rack will be nearly empty after the Christmas cards come out.
                  Oh, and recycled our Christmas cards.
                  Have a great day
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Crew

I had tidy up of my office yesterday and created loads of shredded paper for the Daleks and have filled one of my food buckets with lids to the brim, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePCH62YA1CA also two and half sack loads of leafs picked up from the garden so I can see a drop off visit to the allotment in the next couple of days.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning! Been on s train for the last 2 hours. By 'eck it's a long way to Exeter! Very pretty way to watch dawn rising over the fields though. I have been a bit surprised at the amount of poultry out and about along the railway line - isn't the house arrest thing still in force? Hour and a half to go, half an hour's wait and I get to do it all again in reverse, with Small Child. It may be bonkers but I'm looking forward to that bit! Have a lovely day everyone!
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning we had a hard frost so its still white over outside does look pretty though, hope I can dig a few parsnips out or we'll be having something different for dinner.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Good Morning Back to work for me. Have a good day
                        Are you taking pork pie for lunch
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I hope you've got a board game or some cards for the journey back Sparrow?

Morning all, I'm a little worse for wear after having guests here late yesterday afternoon...one too many drinks me thinks. No alcohol for me tonight!

Comment

• Good morning all. Beautiful crisp sunny morning gere and the sun is shining. My sister is flying home this morning. It seems like only a minute ago that she arrived. Bit of a tidy up and then off out for a long walk. Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Happy Wednesday Sunshiny here too but a bit nippy.
                              Once again, my day will be full of surprises as I haven't the foggiest what to do today! Shall I play in the GH, do something brisk and energetic in the garden or stay indoors and ignore the dust with a cup of coffee? I'll put the kettle on..............
                              Have a great day everyone whatever you're doing - hope its fun

Comment

• Morning everyone. Beautiful dry sunny day here, bit on the sofa with a poorly child - earache. Ear doesn't look swollen but calpol and cuddles are the way forward.

Managed to tidy up back porch yesterday and get propogater in there. Still haven't done my seed order - must do it as I want to get chilies going asap.

Looks like youngest may be falling asleep so I might be able to move off the sofa soon - feel like I'm turning into a cushion!
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X